Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Papayas for sale

Register

Click Here!

narenmg

Hi,

We are supplying Papayas direct to homes in Bangalore city. we do not use any chemicals, be it pesticides or fertilisers. To know the practices adopted by us ,

In case the moderator has disabled the link,

Regards
Naren

Last edited by a moderator:

narenmg

We started the farm as a hobby.After having spent 4 years in farming, we have decided to take it seriously as a profession. We have started to sell papayas in Bangalore. The Papayas are grown without using any chemical fertilsiers and insecticides..hence the shelf life is long and they are tasty too..

arjun11

Papayas

Your price @ Rs 25/kg is high. You are also stipulating min 20 kgs to be purchased. For home consumption, it is too much at a time.

Hi,

We are supplying Papayas direct to homes in Bangalore city. we do not use any chemicals, be it pesticides or fertilisers. To know the practices adopted by us ,

In case the moderator has disabled the link,

Regards
Naren

mahesh3399

Papaya selling

If you started as hobby.....then keep it as hobby.

Your system of selling is not going to work...first get practical experience what people want?

Vegetable business by door to door method is not fesible because of low value of product.

Good Luck

Mahesh

narenmg

If you started as hobby.....then keep it as hobby.

Your system of selling is not going to work...first get practical experience what people want?

Vegetable business by door to door method is not fesible because of low value of product.

Good Luck

Mahesh
Thank you Mr. Mahesh for the wishes..

I am selling currently at 22 Rs direct to homes. The cost of papayas in market is 20 INR..At Rs 22, I have about 60 Customers as of now. I think that is a practicle experience. I am trying ..let me see.

Last edited:

narenmg

Your price @ Rs 25/kg is high. You are also stipulating min 20 kgs to be purchased. For home consumption, it is too much at a time.
Mr. Arjun,

Yes. for one home, the qty will be more...Hence I am suggesting that people who want to buy less than 25Kgs can form a group within their society and buy..this way, It would be economical for me too to supply. My existing customers are from BSK 3rd stg in Bangalore. If you are from same area, I can supply lower volumes as well..

Thank you for replying in the forum

Regards
Naren

arjun11

Papayas

Hi Naren,

I am in Richmond Town and unfortunately there is no society in the area.

If you can offer a mix of farm produce, it will be easy to market.