Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Papaya Seeds- Papaya Seeds F1 Hybrids for Sale

Register

Click Here!

harvext_com

PAPAYA SEEDS FOR SALE:-

Papaya Seeds - F1 Hybrid Papaya Seeds - High yielding F1 hybrid papaya seeds from USA adapted for growing conditions in India, Sri Lanka, Phillippines, Vietnam Taiwan and China. Seeds are shipped to destination at discounted prices. Message us for pricing.

PAPAYA SEEDS - F1 Hybrid Red Heart
A high yielding orange to red flesh papaya hybrid . All plants bear fruits. Female fruits are slightly round, hermaphrodite fruits are oblong. Average fruit weight is approximately 1.5 - 2 kg (3.3-4.4 lb). The flesh is orange to red, with very strong flavor and has a high sugar content of 14%. Flesh is rather firm. Intermediate tolerance to papaya ring spot virus (PRSV).

PAPAYA SEEDS- F1 Hybrid Aroma
A popular Hawaian type papaya hybrid. Oval pear shaped fruits weighing around 0.7 kg - 0.8 kg (1.5-1.8 lb) each. The papaya flesh is orange to red, has a high sugar content and strong flavor. Suitable for export markets.

PAPAYA SEEDS- F1 Hybrid Taiwan Princess
A very popular Taiwan type papaya hybrid. Widely grown in USA, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Taiwan, China, India and Australia for export and local markets. Large fruits with pointed blossom end, weighing around 1.2 kg (2.6-2.7 lb). Flesh is orange red, tender with good taste and quality. Tolerant to papaya ring spot virus (PRSV).

For more details, visit Harvext.com and look under Papaya
Please contact us via private message for pricing.................

Last edited:

Price of Papaya seeds

Dear Sirs,

Please let me have the price of Papaya F1 Hybrid Taiwan Princess and the supply position at your earliest.

Krishnamurthy

udai2912

FRIEND IAM INTRESTED TAIWAN PRINCESS...pl give price i want to plant in andhra pradesh india....20acres of land

harvext_com

Hello Udai

Just sent you a mail on your rediffmail email. Kinldy check prices and get back on the email.

Thank you

Harvext Seeds Sales

FRIEND IAM INTRESTED TAIWAN PRINCESS...pl give price i want to plant in andhra pradesh india....20acres of land

mudassir_4mohd

seeds wanted

hello
send me full details and price for all seeds mail me...
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

kumud

pls contact

sir im intrested to purchase the papya seed pls give me ur detailes by private message to me
thanks

jaime85

Price of all three types of papaya seeds

Papaya Seeds - F1 Hybrid Papaya Seeds - High yielding F1 hybrid papaya seeds from USA adapted for growing conditions in India, Sri Lanka, Phillippines, Vietnam Taiwan and China. Seeds are shipped to destination at discounted prices. Message us for pricing.

A high yielding orange to red flesh papaya hybrid . All plants bear fruits. Female fruits are slightly round, hermaphrodite fruits are oblong. Average fruit weight is approximately 1.5 - 2 kg (3.3-4.4 lb). The flesh is orange to red, with very strong flavor and has a high sugar content of 14%. Flesh is rather firm. Intermediate tolerance to papaya ring spot virus (PRSV).

A popular Hawaian type papaya hybrid. Oval pear shaped fruits weighing around 0.7 kg - 0.8 kg (1.5-1.8 lb) each. The papaya flesh is orange to red, has a high sugar content and strong flavor. Suitable for export markets.

A very popular Taiwan type papaya hybrid. Widely grown in USA, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Taiwan, China, India and Australia for export and local markets. Large fruits with pointed blossom end, weighing around 1.2 kg (2.6-2.7 lb). Flesh is orange red, tender with good taste and quality. Tolerant to papaya ring spot virus (PRSV).

Hi I was wondering the price of all three. How much does a thousand seeds cost for each?

chetanbr

I am interested to grow all the three in my 10 Acres. Kindly mail me the price of the seeds for the same.

1) PAPAYA SEEDS - F1 Hybrid Red Heart = 4 Acres.
2) PAPAYA SEEDS- F1 Hybrid Aroma = 2 Acres.
3) PAPAYA SEEDS- F1 Hybrid Taiwan Princess = 4 Acres.

yog211

i want papayaf1 seed

pls send me detail for buying f1 seed

rahulvanvi

seeds

I am interested to grow all the three in my 2 Acres. Kindly mail me the price of the seeds for the same.

1) PAPAYA SEEDS - F1 Hybrid Red Heart
2) PAPAYA SEEDS- F1 Hybrid Aroma
3) PAPAYA SEEDS- F1 Hybrid Taiwan Princess

rahul vanvi
rahulvanvi.07@gmail.com

iiht

PAPAYA SEED , RED LEDY 786 TAIWAN PAPAYA SEED SUPPLIER, PAPAYA www.nafeesnursery.com

We are one live plant exporter from north india & bulk fruit plant supplier from malihabad lucknow with quality control.

DIRECT EXPORT AVAILABLE Origin Lucknow Air Port india to Destination(Full Name) ABU DHABI, BAHRAIN, DOHA, DAMMAM, DUBAI, FRANKFRUT, JEDDAH, KUWAIT, LONDON, MUNICH, MUSCAT, MILAN, PARIS, RIYADH, SALALAH,NEPAL,BANGKOK and other Destination Export Origin Delhi Air Port to Importer Destination.

www.nafeesnursery.com

Mob No=0091-9936420215
HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

Sir

Inform to all we have bulk quantity papaya red lady 786 seed & direct import from Taiwan.

intrastate parson call me 0091-9936420215 or send me email info@nafeesnursery.com ............................................

iiht

RED LEDY 786 TAIWAN PAPAYA SEED SUPPLIER, PAPAYA SEED , PAPAYA www.nafeesnursery.com

We are one live plant exporter from north india & bulk fruit plant supplier from malihabad lucknow with quality control.

DIRECT EXPORT AVAILABLE Origin Lucknow Air Port india to Destination(Full Name) ABU DHABI, BAHRAIN, DOHA, DAMMAM, DUBAI, FRANKFRUT, JEDDAH, KUWAIT, LONDON, MUNICH, MUSCAT, MILAN, PARIS, RIYADH, SALALAH,NEPAL,BANGKOK and other Destination Export Origin Delhi Air Port to Importer Destination.

www.nafeesnursery.com

Mob No=0091-9936420215
HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

Sir

Inform to all we have bulk quantity papaya red lady 786 seed & direct import from Taiwan.

intrastate parson call me 0091-9936420215 or send me email info@nafeesnursery.com ............................................

gracealone

I need Supplier of Genuine Dawn F1 Hybrid papaya Seeds

Harvext Seeds - the original owners of Dawn F1 papaya seeds, have been unreachable both online and by telephone. I need information about other supplier/ distributors of this product or alternate means of reaching Harvext seeds. Thank you.