Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

osmanabadi pureline goats for sale in India

Register

Click Here!

smy82482

We provide you the pureline breeding osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices.These osmanabadi goats are suitable for stall feed,semi stall feed and open grazing goat farm systems.You will get the best of female goats(does),which yields plenty of milk and kids.These goats gets easily adaptable in any part of the country.To know more,visit our website Osmanabadi Goat or www.goatfarm.co.in
To know more about goat farming,visit our thread-Goat Farm Solutions.

vipinchandra

Please let me know the price of above adult goats and 3 months old goat's. I planned to start a farm in kerala. And will u provide transportation to kerala. If yes what is your transportation coast. Send me the details. My id is given below. vipinchandranhse@gmail.com

nagenderkalliam

Supply of does and bucks-Reg

We provide you the pureline breeding osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices.These osmanabadi goats are suitable for stall feed,semi stall feed and open grazing goat farm systems.You will get the best of female goats(does),which yields plenty of milk and kids.These goats gets easily adaptable in any part of the country.To know more,visit our website Osmanabadi Goat or www.goatfarm.co.in
To know more about goat farming,visit our thread-Goat Farm Solutions.
Sir, We are intending to set up a stalled fed goat raising farm around 100 kms' from Hyderabad within three months,In the process of doing so we are planning to procure around 50 nos. Does and 4 nos.Bucks,I would be intrested to know that whether you would be able to supply the above quantity of Osmanabadi Does and Bucks at a time,if yes please furnish the details of sale along with prices at your farm and transporting the same to our farms, For furnishing the details my mail Id : nagenderkalliam@yahoo.com or contact No :9392550660-Thank you.

smy82482

Yes we supply the goats in bulk quantity 50-5000 goats at a time.Price quotes are sent to you on your email.For more details email us at smymbbs5372@rediffmail.com or at contact@goatfarm.co.in
Regards,
DR.Shaikh
Sir, We are intending to set up a stalled fed goat raising farm around 100 kms' from Hyderabad within three months,In the process of doing so we are planning to procure around 50 nos. Does and 4 nos.Bucks,I would be intrested to know that whether you would be able to supply the above quantity of Osmanabadi Does and Bucks at a time,if yes please furnish the details of sale along with prices at your farm and transporting the same to our farms, For furnishing the details my mail Id : nagenderkalliam@yahoo.com or contact No :9392550660-Thank you.

rprabhuanand

hi sir this prabhu anand from chennai ..........i planned to open the osamanabadi goat farm in my home town , pls confirm can you supply to tamilnadu ? and what will be the transfort cost ? and do you clients already in tamilnadu ?

pls reply for all the above 3 quiestion in priority .........Thanks

pls mail me the details @ rprabhuanand@gmail.com

Last edited:

smy82482

You have to carry your own transporting vehicle to carry the goats from our farm.For transport cost inquire with your local transporters.
People carries their own vehicle to carry the goats form our farm.