Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

salveoxe

We are the leading Marketer , Manufaturer of Spirulina Products at very lowest prices..
We are one among the few produced magnetised spirulina in the world with ISO certification.,
with very good quality at lowest prices with SGS certification... Protein - 70%
Products:
1)Spirulina Powder
1) Spirulina Capsules ( 120 capsules/500mg)
2) Spirulina hairoil (worlds only hair oil of spirulina 100ml)
-Spirulina hairoil almost reaaches all over the world today because of its feedbacks.
3)Spirulina Soap

Contact us
Mr.Sarath Kumar
email: parvathyexpim@gmail.com
TamilNadu, India
cell:+91 9003109726

shivazmailbox

Vanakkam Sarathkumar,
this is Siva. I wanted to start business in manufacturing and exporting spirulina. I have seen a video on drying the wet spirulina and capsuling it. Can you provide me with some brief guidance as below
1. Initial investment (component wise)?
2. What is the main source(is that paasi?)
3. where can I market it?

I have got some information on exporting. So if you can share me the above details it would be much useful. Secondly if you wish to provide me a training class at a nominal cost it is also appreciated. If so let me know the cost and place you can provide me.

Thanks,
Siva,
Chennai.

salveoxe

Dear shivazmailbox,

Thank you for your interest, Intial investment will be vary depend on your Production Quantity required, and the source is mother spirulina(thaai pasi) and water and atmosphere, u can market in either local or Exporting to other countries, the demand is very in other countries for Spirulina, We didnt gave any training to spirulina cultivation. Our Magnetised spirulina is little advanced with Oragnic nature and Quality, we are the only manufacturer of Magnetised Spirulina in India. for more details contact

email:parvathyexpim@gmail.com