Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Fertilizer 3 kg, equivalent to three tons of compost fertilizer

Register

Click Here!

nasa_gebang

We offer to you who want a small but sweeping our product solutions. We offer best quality products from us and will not menguiras your pocket.

3 kg of organic fertilizer, equivalent to three tons of manure compost with the addition of humic acid fulvic we have provided in this product, so it can also serve as a fertilizer, soil improvement products.

product description click here

Last edited by a moderator:

kmomheng

Interested your Organic Fertilizer

Dear Sir/Madam,

I m interested your fertilizer products. Cambodia is agriculture base country and we have huge demand here for organic fertilizer. So I wish to find out more:

1. Your products is organic fertilizer? How many percent is organic?
2. What is the advantage of the products related to crop yield and soil? For Rice? For Rubber Tree? Please provide me more detail (in English verison)
3. Please provide me your best offer for whole sale FOB price? LC term of payment is requested.
4. If possilbe, I wish to set up brand manufacture here in Cambodia, How would you handle this deal?

Awaiting for your prompt response. Thanks

Sincerely,

--
Mom Heng
=====================
Please contact..

kaligounder

organic fertiliser

Kindly send the details of your product to my e mail address

Please contact..

Kaligounder

sawaag

we are interested in your product. please send us your company introduction on our email.

Saeed

agrotone

We offer to you who want a small but sweeping our product solutions. We offer best quality products from us and will not menguiras your pocket.

3 kg of organic fertilizer, equivalent to three tons of manure compost with the addition of humic acid fulvic we have provided in this product, so it can also serve as a fertilizer, soil improvement products.

product description click here
we request you to quote your price for 3 kg organic fertilizer along with specification and packing details

pinakin gandhi