Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Chikoo Farm for sale in Bordi near Mah/Guj border

Register

Click Here!

subodht

I have a very beautiful and extremely green 5 acre organic chikoo farm in Bordi near Maharashtra/Gujarat border for sale, it has a modern 1200 sq. ft. farmhouse/bungalow (2bhk, kitchen, living room, a beautiful terrace and a 2000 litre water tank), a borewell that provides abundant clean and fresh water year round, around 230 chikoo trees, 15 mango trees (Alphonso, Kesar, Rajapuri), 35 Coconut trees and dozens of other fruit trees and also many other amenities (e.g. tropical garden w/lotus pond, gazebo, tractor, cows, water buffaloes, etc). Growing many organic vegetables. Title is free and clear, land is zoned agricultural, professionally landscaped and river touch. Land has been owned by same person for last 14 years. Pictures and maps available upon request. 1.5km from Bordi Railway station, 7km from Gholwad station and 20km from Dahanu station. Contact me Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

amar83

Hello Mr Subodh
Please send price and location details
please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

nileshhk

Let me know if your property is still available for sale and the price you are expecting.
Nilesh

nileshhk

Chikoo farm

Let me know if your property is still available for sale and the price you are expecting.
Nilesh