Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Orchard Tools

Register

Click Here!

gpreddyaz

I have a 30-acre mango orchard. Where do I buy Petrol powered pole mounted chain saw for pruning the branches, in Hyderabad, AP?
Also, where can I buy a brush and branch chipper, in Hyderabad, AP?

Are there contractors that can take an orchard on lease, maintain and take the harvest for an agreed price, in and around Nirmal town, Adilabad, dist of AP? How does this process work? What are the issues to be addressed?

Thanks.
Pl respond....

Last edited by a moderator:

organic hari

Regarding Mango Orchard Lease

Dear Sir,

We usually take mango orchards for lease and do business out of it. But our Prime area is In Tamil Nadu only. My dad do this for past 30 Years.

I would Like to share Some Facts which will be useful to you.

1. First Know more about your Leaser. He should be a reliable person.
2.Ensure you get your Payment 2 months prior the flowering stage. Based on flowering one can make wrong judgement.
3.Have a written agreement stating clearly on how many crops and how many fruits you get personally during the Harvest. This will make everything straight forward.
4.Usually the farm guard persons are arranged by the leasers, You need not worry.
5.During Harvesting Make sure they do not break big branches of your trees, due to carelessness.
6.No Harmful Chemicals should be used. Which might affect the tree in future. Better go Organic.

These are the basic things we care for our mango farm owners. if you have any other Queries please mail me.

Hariprasath U
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

organic hari

I have a 30-acre mango orchard. Where do I buy Petrol powered pole mounted chain saw for pruning the branches, in Hyderabad, AP?
Also, where can I buy a brush and branch chipper, in Hyderabad, AP?

Are there contractors that can take an orchard on lease, maintain and take the harvest for an agreed price, in and around Nirmal town, Adilabad, dist of AP? How does this process work? What are the issues to be addressed?

Thanks.
Pl respond....
Dear sir,

You can use Honda company's agro tools. Browse in google. You will get the details.

For mango farm will need :
1. A brush cutter,
2.A Chain saw.

Thank you.

Hariprasath U