Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

No Loss --- Farming thats Sheep /Goat Farming with only rising demand for meat..

Register

Click Here!

vinay401

Sucessfull sheep/Goat farming since Years Ready to Assist you

This is Subhash Baira & Team thanking you all for your valuable support, co-ordination and guidance for making our Farm VISWA Sheep/Goat farm to reach the levels of International Markets. we are very much happy to inform you that we have not only made sucessfull business contact in Sheep/Goat farming throughout india, now we have even crossed the borders of the country having done with sucessfull business deals to export our animals (Meat) to Arabian and african countries.

We are into the Sheep Farming business since the years and looking into the practical market status we have entered into the commercial sales of the sheep/goat from our farm for the Breeding(Farming) purpose or Meat purpose with about 1000+ of animals.

So any one who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome you may reach me in you may reach us at 939- 194- 4599 we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

We appreciate if you could share your valuable questions in sheep/goat farming with us ..

Thanks & Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

vinay401

Successfull Sheep/Goat Farming from india

Hi Everyone,

This is Subhash Baira & Team thanking you all for your valuable support, co-ordination and guidance for making our Farm VISWA Sheep/Goat farm to reach the levels of International Markets. we are very much happy to inform you that we have not only made sucessfull business contact in Sheep/Goat farming throughout india, now we have even crossed the borders of the country having done with sucessfull business deals to export our animals (Meat) to Arabian and african countries.

We are into the Sheep Farming business since the years and looking into the practical market status we have entered into the commercial sales of the sheep/goat from our farm for the Breeding(Farming) purpose or Meat purpose with about 1000+ of animals.

So any one who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome you may reach me we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

We appreciate if you could share your valuable questions in sheep/goat farming with us ..

Thanks & Regards

uday454

Planning to setup Sheep Farming

Hi,

I am planning to setup Goat/Sheep Farming. Have 5 acres of empty land with enough water.

Let me know the required budget for setup and how many animals i can start with in 5 acres provided the feed will be from the same land.

How much will be the investment? i am from chittoor dist. Will be there any subsidy from govt, A.P?

Will you provide consultancy services for the same and if so, let me know the price.

In how many years i can get my investment back?

Please, mail me the details

I will call you and discuss for further details.,

Thanks,
Uday

So any one who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome you may reach me in you may reach us at 939- 194- 4599 we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

Thanks & Regards

sure192

Hi Subash,

Good to hear from you. I would like to know which indian goat breed got high market potential in india and overseas.

maneek

Farm status reg

Hellow Mr. Subhash.
Please let me know which breed is profitable for rearing ( weight gaining in short period). I am Nazarudeen from Kerala and planning to start a goat farm in short period. Thank you.

gmagro

Greetings of day

Dear sir thanks for information please contact through my id for the same business we interested if we get knowledge of business because you are practically know about profit margin in business government add. And subsidy % providing by gov. In what % all please reply will appreciated right now am out of country soonest will be contact you for consultancy to help us to establish the same business minimum of 1000 animal or as you advise for starting. Please mantion ur contact details too.
Thanks and best regards

humlog

goat farming

i am int starting goat farming what is investment this businese or training office i am living new delhi

kavundan

kenny

Hi Sir, I would like to start a goat farm in Tamil Nadu and I would like to know weather I can get a loan from Goverment and Banks . Can anyone give me the suggestions. pls reply

kizarmd

Dear Sirs,
I am interested. Please furnish your contact address and other details to my mail id

vinay401

You may Reach us our id

Hi .,

You may Reach us our id

Hi Sir, I would like to start a goat farm in Tamil Nadu and I would like to know weather I can get a loan from Goverment and Banks . Can anyone give me the suggestions. pls reply

bestfoundation

Goat farming

Good Shepherd Farm conducts regular on farm residential trainings on goat farming.
Make use of the following training dates in August:
Tamil ..: from Friday 17th to Sunday 19th August.
English: from Friday 24th to Sunday 26th August.

Join the goat farm trainings in August as there will not any goat farm training for the months of September, October and November. So do not wait for 3 months.
Dr. Philip Benis will be going to foreign countries. After his return from the European countries there will be regular trainings every month- one in English and the other in Tamil.

Dr. Philip Benis
Training Director
62, Villianur Road,
Mulakulam,
Pondicherry-605010.
Ph: 0413 2290142, M: 9443438532.
Web site: www.goodshepherdfarm.in
Email: philipbenis@gmail.com,

syedxyz

Project Report / Details

Hi Everyone,

So any one who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome you may reach me we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

Thanks & Regards
Hi,I'am looking to start the sheep/ goat farming, required more help and details.

syed

aruniipm

If any body intrested in buying 35 rambouliet sheeps please conatct me .it is for imediate sale.

vinay401

Hi Everyone,

Thanks & Regards

toms_dairy

Hi Everyone,

Thanks & Regards
Hi Vinay, its great to hear your success of Goat farming, am leo from Kolar planning to start a goat farm in a very short time, i appreciate your kindness and willingness to teach the business to others, for sure il be back to purchase goats from you let me know what breeds do you have, and also help me to get more marketing statics to be aware. Wish you best of business and grow to the sky. Please contact me by Mail or Phone.

ssvayal

Goat Farming

I am interested in goat farming, can you send me details?

keshava1973

Re

Hi,
Thanks Vinay your valuble information about sheep forming,am from bangalore,i have small form in near to tumkur ,am very interest about sheep forming idon't have more information about forming,am planning buy sheep (1 male and female for trial), which is the good breed for meat and breeding ,please let me know about the things,

Thanks Vinay.

kb2301

hi

Hi Everyone,

Thanks & Regards
hi i m in intrester. hyd.........

hasthaharish

goat farming

pl send your contact details iam intrested in goat farming iam from visakhapatnam andhrapradesh,