Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance on aloevera farming

Register

Click Here!

shewalkar

Hello I have 7 acres of land in buldhana district, maharashtra.
I am planning for aloe vera cultivation from February 2018.
1. I want guidance for this farming.
2. I want to know about buyers in maharashtra to whom I could sell my aloe vera leaves?
3. Is there any company with whom I can go with buy back agreement??
4. Is there any supplier in maharashtra where I can get aloe vera plants for farming?? If yes then what will be the price??

I hope my queries will be solved ASAP.
REGARDS.

ishaprasad

2. I want to know about buyers in maharashtra to whom I could sell my aloe vera leaves?
4. Is there any supplier in maharashtra where I can get aloe vera plants for farming?? If yes then what will be the price??

REGARDS.
Hello everybody, my self also from Maharashtra, Nashik district & have the same queries.. plz provide the necessary information

anika_gupta

Dear Ishaprasad,

Aloe vera farming is a nice idea, which helps healthy living. I'm also into Aloe vera farming. I usually buy different varieties of plants from PlantsLive. A wide collection of fruit plants available with plantslive. Not only that they have fedex courier option to your doorstep at a reduced cost. You can have a look at their E-commerce portal www.plantslive.in.
You can also buy live plants online in India from plantslive.in

oursuccess

REGARDS.

we can supply Aloe Vera Plant
Share your Email for details

mtridheeru2006

Hello I have 2 acres of land in UP KANPUR
2. I want to know about buyers IN UP to whom I could sell my aloe vera leaves?
4. Is there any supplier in UP where I can get aloe vera plants for farming?? If yes then what will be the price??

REGARDS.

DHEERENDRA BAJPAI

rahulsarkar

Hello, we are having 10 Acres of land in the state of Bankura & Pululia. We are interested in Contract farming in fruits and vegetables incl medicinal Plants.
Companies interested to work on buy back arrangements are requested to contact us with complete details at : rahulsarkarr@gmail.com

rahulsarkar

Hello, we are having 10 Acres of land in the state of Bankura & Pululia in the State of West Bengal. We are interested in Contract farming in fruits and vegetables incl medicinal Plants.
Companies interested to work on buy back arrangements are requested to contact us with complete details at : rahulsarkarr@gmail.com

hello friends,

i m from navi mumbai.. i am also looking for a land for cultivation of aloe vera...

if any information pls reply me as well.

thnks

Satish Duvedi

parimal_k

REGARDS.

we can supply Aloe Vera Plant
Share your Email for details
How about trying Stevia Plantation ? I think it is the next big think happening in India. Big players like Purecircle are entering the Indian market in coming years. If you are interested in Stevia plantations then please call me on 9970044228. Lets discuss something more about it. I assure we have everything at place for Stevia , including the BUYBACK AGREEMENT

madhavs1

REGARDS.

Dear Sir,

We are doing herbal cultivation under Buyback under Govt.Subsidy

Please contact Mr.Madhav Reddy 9866672765

alchemistjk

We are running an organisation of consultancy & Advisory (EcolAgro Venture Pvt Ltd) dealing in all food processing and agribiz.Provide assistance in starting and buildingup of small range of businesses to big one.Our consulting services focus on efficiency,quality and productivity through innovative solutions and latest technology.

Our Consultancy Services include all below aspects:

Guidance in Business Prospects / Investment Opportunities
Project Plan and Report
Fodder Management
Feed and Nutrition Management
Mushroom Cultivation
Microbial Culture
Waste Management
Cold Storage/CA chamber

Feel free to contact us on below details:

EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
ISO 9001 Certified Company.
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976
Landline: 0522-2347200

vikas_14

How about trying Stevia Plantation ? I think it is the next big think happening in India. Big players like Purecircle are entering the Indian market in coming years. If you are interested in Stevia plantations then please call me on 9970044228. Lets discuss something more about it. I assure we have everything at place for Stevia , including the BUYBACK AGREEMENT
Hello,

Can you please suggest me that can we produce that plant at Bikaner, Rajasthan ?
Kindly contact me on 9555272067

ishanik

I am going to start a Stevia project in West Bengal are you interested in a joint project?

basker03

Hello

I have my farmland at Tamil Nadu and currently cultivating vegetables. I would like to hear on your proposal on Stevia leaves. Is the requirement still applicable and please let me know..,

Basker
72590 31807

alok212003

Sure, I will definitely guide you in your aloe vera farming project and will render required training to your field personnel.
For your information, I am a chemical engineer having about 10 years of experience in addition and proved my expertise in aloe vera farming with optimum productivity
Please note that your proposed land should meet some essential criteria which are aloe vera farming friendly.
1. pH of the land should be preferably between 7- 9,5
2.The land to be semi-arid
3.Proper water drainage system should be there to avoid water logging around the aloe vera plant roots.
4.Proper irrigation system to be established .
5.The elevation of land to be on the higher side as compare to main land.
6.Proper channeling to be made to allow rain water passes out of the farm area.
7.Not to allow any weed formation in and around the siblings through out the year.
The yield rate will be 15-20 MT of aloe vera leaves from one acre of land per year and you can have 3 -4 cuttings per year, so, you will get around 60-80 M.T. leaves per acre per year. From 45 acres ,you will get 2700-3600 MT of aloe vera leaves per year.And finally , you well get 800 - 1000 KL of raw juice and from there 700 - 900 KL of pure aloe vera juice.
I will now discuss about the economy of selling dry leaves and processed aloe vera products like health drinks and ale vera base health care/hair care/skin care products.
In a nut shell, you will have a margin of Rs.2.00 /kg from selling aloe vera leaves and where as Rs.15-20 /kg from selling aloe vera based products as mentioned above.
I will now give a brief idea about the economical side of aloe vera project and put before you a comparison of profitability between marketing of aloe vera leaves and processed aloe vera products.
1..Aloe leave production per acre per cut= 15 MT (I have considered minimum yield.)
2. Yearly 4 cuts ,so total yield per year/acre=60 MT
3.Yearly yield from 40 acres(example) =2400 MT(considered 40 acre usable area for plantation
4.from 2400 MT, you will get 1800 KL of raw juice and 900 KL of pure marketable pure aloe vera juice per annum ,i.e., 3kl pure juice per day. max.
Economics of the marketable products:
1.Where as ,for aloe vera leaves, realization is ,Rs.2.50 per kg (Rs.2500.00 per MT), if you can sell within the vicinity of around 500 km distance from the processing unit(aloe vera leaves are very much perishable and rotten after 36 hours of plucking or keeping the leaves at 20 degree centigrade.
. I will give you the idea pertaining to the investment ,seed capital , cost against different cost, profit margin, etc. in the advance stage of our discussion ,if you desire to retain me as your consultant engineer. :

1..PROJECT COST

2.COST OF HARVESTING(PLANTATION)

3.COST OF PRODUCTION

4.COST OF SALES

5.POWER COST

6.MAN POWER COST

7.PROFIT MARGIN

8.DETAILS OF HARVESTING PROCEDURE

If you want my consultancy service for your proposed project, I will render you my service in the following arenas:

1. Assessment of land chemistry and topographical position

2.Selection of proper baby plant economically viable and technically viable .

3.Plotting

4.Pit formation

5.Land preparation

6. Channeling

7.Manuring

8.Irrigation

9.Manuring

10.Cultivation

11. Cutting of leaves

12. Preservation of leaves after cutting

13.Productivity

14. Marketing advise and sourcing of prospective buyers

14. Profitability and profit margin

15.Manpower requirement and cost

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALOE VERA LEAVE ARE PERISHABLE ITEM AND IT GETS DISINTEGRATED AFTER 36 HOURS OF CUTTING FROM THE GARDEN. SO, YOU ARE EITHER SELL IT WITHIN 36 HOURS OR TO CONVERT TO END PRODUCTS WITHIN 36 HOURS OF PLUCKING.

If you are interested , you can contact me at given below contact details

Cheers

Er.Alok Ranjan Dutta

B.E(CHEMICAL).;M.I.E.;P.G.D.M.M.;P.G.D.P.T.

CONSULTANT ENGINEER

80/2C,Sarsuna Main Road,Chatterjee Para,Sarsuna

“Bina Bhawan”

Flat no.1,Block:B

Kolkata:700061,India

Land Line: +91-033-24939727

+91-08335950049

+91-86977 90294

+91-09163772225

alok212003@gmail.com

Facebook: alok.dutta.1675@facebook.com

Whats app no:093306 27195