Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need consultancy to start a Ice Cream plant

Register

Click Here!

ganapathib

Hello,

I have started a Dairy Farm. Now I want to take the next step, on Dairy processing side.

I am exploring Ice Cream manufacturing as a business option. When I search internet, I hit upon many consultants who provide consultancy services to setup Ice Cream plant.

Please let me know if you know any consultant that has good knowledge/experience in the Ice cream industry.

Thanks,
-Ganapathi Bhat

arun21

What is the size & output of your dairy farm. Better way you should start with milk by-products unit.

moneyday

Dear Mr Bhat,
I would request you to contact my partner Mr Vilas Kowjalgi who is currently the best Ice Cream Plant Set Up Consultant
in India and Africa . He is currently in India and lives in Mumbai , He is originally from Dharwar Karnataka but born
and brought up in Goregaon , Mumbai .
He is today India;s Ice cream man . His mobile is 9869587924
Best Regards
P.Rajshekhar
CEO
ACCORD MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
DUBAI, UAE

mpchethu

hi

hi ganapathi,
i read your message and i suggest you to consult mr. naveen reddy, who is working as a consultant from past 11 years and he also have lots of experience in food & beverage industry. i know him very well from past 8 years &here is his mobile no-9739744124

Thanks,
chaitanya

mpchethu

hi ganapathi,
i read your message and i suggest you to consult mr. naveen reddy, who is working as a consultant from past 11 years and he also have lots of experience in food & beverage industry. i know him very well from past 8 years &here is his mobile no-9739744124

Thanks,
chaitanya