Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need bank loan for dairy farming

Register

Click Here!

shekarappa

I am shekerappa
I want to start a dairy farming so I need money if govt sanction a loan for Me I will start a dairy farming in karnataka

patelnilesh

Dear Sir,

This is a response to your on-line funding request. My name is Mr. Patel Nilesh and my location is London, United Kingdom.I want to inquire about the funding of your project. If the capital requirement is within my investment range, it will be a worthwhile investment.

Regards,
Mr. Patel Nilesh
patelnilesh0062@gmail.com

aksharambs

Dear,

1- Please collect the information on subsidies and incentives provided by your district, state and central authorities.
2- Check all the information with bank and get the feasibility towards providing funds.
3- Prepare small business model and discuss with family, friends and bank.
4- Upon positive feedback, prepare project report and apply in the bank.

We are start-up business consulting company, we surely can help you built your dream business.

Get consultation for your dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report – Dairy Farm
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Shed Design
Assisted Animal Buying Program
Assisted Machinery Buying Program

and Many more ...

If interested you can call our expert.
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited.
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

sharadpant

I am shekerappa
I want to start a dairy farming so I need money if govt sanction a loan for Me I will start a dairy farming in karnataka
Dear Shekarappa,
First check if you have complete knowledge in dairy farming if not there are lot of courses run by Animal Husbandry Dept and National Skill Development Corp. Govt of India. Join the course get cert of Dairy Entrepreneur, it will make your proposal strong. Bankers don't have problem to provide loan if they are observing that the proposal is promising and the borrower will repay the loan they are happy to provide loan, after all its their business. So built strong proposal with skill development. Also search some start up scheme of Govt of India to get some subsidies loan. All the best.

nisaraslam

Dear Sir,

This is a response to your on-line funding request. My name is Mr. Patel Nilesh and my location is London, United Kingdom.I want to inquire about the funding of your project. If the capital requirement is within my investment range, it will be a worthwhile investment.

Regards,
Mr. Patel Nilesh
patelnilesh0062@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Patel i a planning to start small goat farming on my own land which is around 3 Acers, i am opting for a loan from the bank. if you are interested, it would be around 50/50 business with a clear partnership deal.

garao56

Please confirm that you are really need dairy project report for submission to the Bank

Please contact us for project report for availing Bank term loan:

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Ex. Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker
,Vijaya Agro Consultants, Vijayawada-520013, AP
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56@gmail.com