Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need a partner to start a mushroom farm in delhi/ncr region

Register

Click Here!

sid1707

hello people
I am a biotech student and involved in mushroom cultivation for 3 months now. I tried to grow oyster mushroom in my small room and got a little bit success in growing it(around 2 kg in 3 bags )
I m continuously studying on the ways how i can improve the yield and expand my business. So for expansion i need a partner who is well aware of the market for the agriculture products and who is seriously looking to start a huge business on a large scale. I would be handling all the technical stuff to grow mushrooms. i just need a person who cud look into the distribution network.

rk1948

hello people
I am a biotech student and involved in mushroom cultivation for 3 months now. I tried to grow oyster mushroom in my small room and got a little bit success in growing it(around 2 kg in 3 bags )
I m continuously studying on the ways how i can improve the yield and expand my business. So for expansion i need a partner who is well aware of the market for the agriculture products and who is seriously looking to start a huge business on a large scale. I would be handling all the technical stuff to grow mushrooms. i just need a person who cud look into the distribution network.
Pl let me know the details

Last edited by a moderator: