Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Milking machines

Register

Click Here!

chetan6700

‘SRI MARUTHI ENTERPRISES’ based out of Bangalore, working in the field of dairy industry successfully from past three years. We are mainly into the business of supplying and servicing of MILKING MACHINES along with accessories like Drinking Bowl, Ear Tags, Solutions for Mastitis prevention etc. ‘SRI MARUTHI ENTERPRISES’ is a authorized channel partners of GEA WESTFALIA SURGE for all dairy equipments. We have successfully installed and providing service to various customers allover south India.
For product details and catalogs visit
For milking machines and accessories contact

Last edited by a moderator:

abeekrishna

‘SRI MARUTHI ENTERPRISES’ based out of Bangalore, working in the field of dairy industry successfully from past three years. We are mainly into the business of supplying and servicing of MILKING MACHINES along with accessories like Drinking Bowl, Ear Tags, Solutions for Mastitis prevention etc. ‘SRI MARUTHI ENTERPRISES’ is a authorized channel partners of GEA WESTFALIA SURGE for all dairy equipments. We have successfully installed and providing service to various customers allover south India.
For product details and catalogs visit
For milking machines and accessories contact
Hello sir Good afternoon.i'm going to start new dairyfarm with 25 animals soon,now i'm going to purchase the milking machine,drinking bowl and ear tags.so send me the catalogs with full details for your reply soon.

hi ,
i need 15 to 20 milk cans and milking machines operated in battery to use for 25cows including buffaloes.
kindly send me the price details.

Milkwell milking machine

Dear Sirs,
We are leading manufacturer of milking machines, our milking machines are well famous for the quality and durability , we only produce fully automatic milking systems. We are producing Ear tags with life time warranty and applicators at very affordable prices, Drinking bowel and many more,
We are the complete milking solution for Dairy Farmers.

YOU MAY VISIT US OR MAIL US AT milkwellindia@gmail.com, www. milkingmachineindia .com

mkkunniyoor

Dairy accessories

Hai,

Please send me the full details and cost about MILKING MACHINES, Drinking Bowl, Ear Tags, Solutions for Mastitis prevention etc. by email :
Regards,

M.Kumar
Kerala