Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Milk & Dairy products factory for sale in Romania, Eastern Europe!

Register

Click Here!

catac

Investment opportunity: Milk factory for sale in Romania

Business for sale in the county of Bihor, Western Romania, region of Transylvania. Very close to the Hungarian border. Main activities: production, sale and commerce of milk and other dairy products. Modern technology and equipment, with all the necessary authorizations and approvals; authorization for exporting the products in the EU market included. Quality standards: ISO 22000 and ISO 9001. Own means of transportation. Distribution network already formed.

At the moment, the factory is run with 15 employees. It is fully functional. Production capacity: 6000 liters per shift. Products: milk, sour milk, yogurt, sour cream; several types of cheese: from Romanian traditional recipes to Italian recipes.

The property: land area = 173,515 ft2 (16,120 m2); factory area: 7,000 ft2 (650 m2); platforms = 14,855 ft2 (1,380 m2); access roads = 3,980 ft2 (370 m2).

For more information, please contact me.

Gaminvest Oradea, Bihor, Romania real estate, business consulting, startup, outsourcing, accounting

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Investment opportunity: Milk factory for sale in Romania

Business for sale in the county of Bihor, Western Romania, region of Transylvania. Very close to the Hungarian border. Main activities: production, sale and commerce of milk and other dairy products. Modern technology and equipment, with all the necessary authorizations and approvals; authorization for exporting the products in the EU market included. Quality standards: ISO 22000 and ISO 9001. Own means of transportation. Distribution network already formed.

At the moment, the factory is run with 15 employees. It is fully functional. Production capacity: 6000 liters per shift. Products: milk, sour milk, yogurt, sour cream; several types of cheese: from Romanian traditional recipes to Italian recipes.

The property: land area = 173,515 ft2 (16,120 m2); factory area: 7,000 ft2 (650 m2); platforms = 14,855 ft2 (1,380 m2); access roads = 3,980 ft2 (370 m2).

For more information, please contact me.

Gaminvest Oradea, Bihor, Romania real estate, business consulting, startup, outsourcing, accounting
Hello,

We are interested in taking over the Milk & Dairy products factory which is available for sale in Romania.

Please let me know how you want to proceed.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
. . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture

catac

@ shishirai : the original investors have decided to focus on another investment opportunity and are not able to supervise this factory anymore.

@ vishwakarma : I have sent you an e-mail.

benerjee

Sir

I AM INTERESTED TO DEL IN THAT MILK PLANT
PLEASE LET ME NOW THE FURHTER PROCESS TO FINISH UR DEAL

THANKS
BENERJEE B B
Please contact...