Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

melia dubia

Register

Click Here!

ajaybindra

hi,
need consultancy or guidance on melia dubia cultivation in ananatpur distt. , i will be thankful if someone can provide me details regarding this
Ajay

sudhirpai

Melia cultivation

We provide Consultancy for the cultivation of Melia Dubia and also supply saplings. Contact with details of area to be planted and the schedule.

Sudhir Pai

sudhirpai

Melia

please go to option' VIEW PUBLIC PROFILE' and click ' Contact Information' where you will find E-mail Id, send a mail.
Sudhir

sampadafarms

We provide total service. Consultation and implementation

hi,
need consultancy or guidance on melia dubia cultivation in ananatpur distt. , i will be thankful if someone can provide me details regarding this
Ajay
dear Mr. Ajay Bindra,

We can provide you consultancy for your proposed planation project in Anantapur dt (near Hindupur??) We have our presence all over India. We are working in Anantapur district also. We will plan and implement the project in your 200 acres with our labour force. Just pay as per our quote. We will do the job for you. Send your contact mobile no. to my mobile 9848203647. I will keep in touch with you.

Reaching us is very easy. Just send your mobile No. by SMS and see the things how fast they move.

Regards
Raghu Ram

Last edited:

shanmuga06

Hi Ajay,

We are having the malabar neem seedlings for ready to plant.We have promote and propagate by seed germinated method(silviculture) for fast growth and better yield.

For more details plz.contact us :

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

venkateurs

hi,
Ajay
Mr Ajay,

We have melia dubia saplings with us. The saplings are propogated through seed germination. We are from Mysore-Karnataka, you can contact us on cell number[9880589787] and as we have also planted melia dubia in our farm, you can also have a look and get info regarding its procedures of planting.

shanmuga06

We already have supplied nearly one lakh seedlings in Andhra Pradesh,Tamilnadu & Karnataka.All farmers are satisfied with our seedlings and its growth rate.Now we offer the free transportation facility for AP & Karnataka farmers.Kindly avail the facility.We are propagating the melia Dubia plants by seed germination (silviculture) method for ensuring the fast growth and better yield.

For more details plz.contact us:

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

We offer complete consultancy for melia Dubia from plantation from harvest.

Regards
A Sivakumar,
Priya nursery a garden,
Karaikudi-630001 ,TN