MELIA DUBIA (Malbar Neem, Hebbevu) Plants supply

Register

pancha

We are supply Melia dubia plants in bulk quantity. and also give a consultancy. further detail contact below address

Best Regards

Srinivas T
Proprietor

M/s Panchavati Herbals
# 17, 2nd main, 5th cross,
Ranganathapura, Kamakshipalya
Bangalore - 560040
Karnataka.
Email : panchavatiherbals@gmail.com
Web : ::panchavati Herbals::
Mb : 9845357137, 9036894073

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

venkateurs

We have good quality seed germinated melia dubia plants with us in Mysore-Karnataka.
The seed germinated saplings shows very good growth and can adopt very well to different soil & weather conditions.
We have also planted melia dubia in our farm.
Contact for requirement/information regarding saplings at 9880589787 email- venkateursarun@yahoo.com

regards
Venkat

Last edited:

shanmuga06

Dear Melia Dubia farmers,

Now a days I have observed in Melia Dubia gardens that the leaves of first layers of the Melia Dubia tree were in yellow colours.This was happened some minor reasons like iron nutrition deficiency or fungal attack. We are not sure which factor is affected.So initially kindly apply ferro sulphate or any iron content fertilizers ( thirty grams per tree).If it's nutrition deficiency the yellow coloured levels will changed or controlled.If it's not happened by applying the iron content fertilizer then we will apply the fungicide i.e Bavistin 2 gram or 2 ML per litre and pour in the bottom of the every root portion of the Melia trees nearly half litre for every Melia tree.Graudually this type of the disease will be controlled.

With best regards,

A Sivakumar,
PRIYA NURSERY GARDEN,
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

drbasu78

hello, all , melia dubai is not profitable ........as last week I contacted one plywood industrious in Karnataka sullya , they sayed
current market price of melia dubi is 300-350 per CUFEET, is ( 15 cufeet per tree) 15X 300=4500 per tree , and cutting and transportation extra is Rs 60-70 cufeet , so net profit is 260 per cufeet ie 260x15 =3900 per tree .

so all ppl advertising that it will fetch 6000 to 8000 per tree ....its not true
if i am wrong plz advise , as i am going to plant trees in my 5 acer land ,...........either bamboo , silver oak or malia dubai still in dialama

shanmuga06

Hi Basu

Thanks for your information regarding "Melia Dubia" plantations.If you have stated that the farmer will get ₹ 3900/- per tree.That also good return because we can plant minimum 500 and maximum 600 trees in one acre.So as per your commitment that's ₹ 3900x500=
₹ 19,50,000/- on completion of seven to eight years.Actualy my expectation of yield of "Melia Dubia"from one acre i.e from five trees on completion of eight years will be ₹ 12,00,000/- but you have enhance the yield by your posting in this forum.I very much thankfull to you .

Regards,
ASivakumar,
PRIYA Nursery garden,
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

Mr Basu,

Kindly post your useful information like "Melia Dubia"rate stated by the play wood company.Kindly intimate the complete contact details of the play wood industry in Karnataka since the harvest of the Melia Dubia will be started very soon I.e couple of years.

Regards,

A Sivakumzr,

madhum

melia dubia plants

We are Having the good and genuine Melia dubia Plants with us.the saplings are germinated through seeds. We have able to supply any where in Karnataka and also Tamilnadu, Andrapradesh, Maharashtra and Gujrat at reasonable and affordable price and also we can able to supply more than 1 lakh at a time.
Ph:09535678242.

shanmuga06

The Melia Dubia timber can be utilised for biomass power generation.Because the Melia Dubia will high caloric among all fire wood like Casurina & bamboo.

Regards,

A Sivakumar.

shanmuga06

Hi Nasir,
Kindly call me or contact through my mail for price of the Malabar neem plants.We have completed 100 acres I of Melia Dubia plantation around Hyderabad jurisdiction.

Regards,
A Sivakumar,

shanmuga06

Hi farmers,

Please do the Melia Dubia cultivation in your waste land for making the nation as green allways.The Melia Dubia can be planted in the borders of the every fertile land(red soil with minimu water facility).You will get high yield in short term (eight years minimum period).

Regards,
A Sivakumar,

nagamale

good and strength qunetety melia dubia plants available
bag sizt 3/4 hight 1 feet
bag size 4/6 hight 1 feet

Sanju N Ph 07022214758

shanmuga06

Media dubia cultivation attained the age of four years which were under took by me.In another four years the melia dubia will be ready for harvest.Now we found one play wood company in tamilnadu.And we are searching the correct n reliable buyers in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh/Telenghana.that job also going on.Kindly do the plantation of Melia dubia.

Regards,
A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,Tamilnadu,98430 80275/priyagar06@yahoo.co.in.