Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

maximum gain from your least Investment

Register

Click Here!

akgupta_345

INTRODUCTION
GREEN INDIA AGRICULTURE& BIOTECHNOLOGY is leading producer & seller
Of Teak roots in U.P.You get maximum gain from your least Investment of 35/-rupees will give you gain of 10000/- rupees per tree in 15 years span.Eg. If you invest
in 100 trees now it will give you gain of 100* 10000=1000000Rs.
Best & useful for Farmers, Farm house & unused land owner.
Main feature of our company

1) Lowest morality rate of Teak.
2) Any type of advise, consultancy & Training is provided by company
person.
3)Free three month Plant hormone supply is provided by company.
4) grith growth is higher.
5) Drought & pathogen resistant.

Kindly mail
Anil Gupta
G.I.A.&B.
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

I am sending herewith my intended project of Rudraksha plantation in my property in kokan with following details:-
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons. Can you supply the seeds of all these species, at least those found in your locality?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact...
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact...
In which way TEAK plantation will be financially more beneficial than Rudraksha/Bamboo plantation?
I have contour lay out plan of my property ready. I can mail it to you in case you are interested in TEAK plantation in my property.

Last edited by a moderator: