Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mashroom cultivation

Register

Click Here!

mbisht

Dear sir,

I have just leave my job due to some problem and I want to have my own business for which I am planning for mashroom cultivation. I want to start this in my native place and which is in Uttarakhand State.

How can you help me in this regard

regards / Mahesh Bisht

william55

Mushroom Cultivation.

Dear Sir,
I am in Chennai.
I can guide you on mushroom cultivation as well as on honey bee keeping.
You can contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

5a engg

information regarding mashroom cultivation

dear mr william,
we want tomashroom cultivation in pakistan.kindly guide us regarding mashroom cultivation.thanks,best regards.
Mian Muhammad Afzall
C E O
5A ENGG

anantafarms

Mushroom Growing

Growing Mushroom is dedicated work, also challenging and require's cold storage. kindly let us know what kind of infrastructure you have then I can suggest whether it is worth growing Mushroom's.
Oyster Mushroom are easier to grow, but button Mushroom are in demand.
Button Mushroom shall need Air-conditioning etc and a cold storage is a must as the harvest is not regular,you may have a lot of Mushroom one day and not so many some other day. There is lack of consistency and that makes the commercial viability not so feasible on small scale.

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

Dear friends,
Whenever you cultivate mushrooms you need to have best quality mushroom spawn and that too at a reasonable price.
Our company Gayatri AGri Hort produces spawn of most cultivated varieties of mushrooms since last 16 years and we supply spawn throughout the country.
Our price is Rs.62 per kilogram for Oyster,Elm,Milky and Paddy Straw mushrooms and Rs.74 per kilogram for Button,Ganoderma and Shiitake. This price includes railway freight/delivery charge upto your nearest railway station.
We are also appointing distributors throughout the country.
Hope to do good business with you,
Wishing you a good mushroom cultivation experience.
Gayatri Agri Hort.

aaditya_77

hi am from indore
how much initial cost i must hav to start this business i have land of 3 acres and the weather is hot most of the time and what type of infrastructure i should have.
thanks..