looking to join in collective farming in and around hyderabad

Register

manohar7

Hi,

I want to invest in agriculture with little research done from my end I came to know that it is very much advisable to go for group cultivation. I have inquired about land rates around Hyderabad and came to know we can get reasonably good lands at cost of 2.5 - 3 lakh per acre my budget is around 3 lakhs in effect I can invest about 3 lakhs . If any one is interested in joining hands lets join and do some kind of group cultivation . I am also open if anyone has anyother good proposal.

veeru15081980

veeru from organic form lands LIVE IN NATTURE HOMES Pvt Ltd

Hi,

I want to invest in agriculture with little research done from my end I came to know that it is very much advisable to go for group cultivation. I have inquired about land rates around Hyderabad and came to know we can get reasonably good lands at cost of 2.5 - 3 lakh per acre my budget is around 3 lakhs in effect I can invest about 3 lakhs . If any one is interested in joining hands lets join and do some kind of group cultivation . I am also open if anyone has anyother good proposal.
Dear Sir,

This is veeru , 9247307510 from where you are contact me , we discuss

liveinnaaturehomes.com

sahajafarms

Hi

Hi,

I am interested. My gmail dot com user Id is same as on the user Id on this forum, shown on the left of this message. Please send me your contact. I am interested in natural farming and not too far from city. We can discuss.

Thanks,
Anand

jmadhu

Hello Team members,

I am interested in joining the group, Plz help communicate with others, If accepted/agreed, could we move ahead. If the group already started in investing, pl z inform.

Thanks
JM

Hi,