Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking to Invest in Jatropha plantation

Register

Click Here!

vicente

Dear friends,

I am very interested in investing in the Jatropha business.I have been working in the import-export business from some years, and I may have many potential european Jatropha Oil buyers.

If you are looking for a partner to invest , please let me know.

Thanks

Regards
Vicente

copulink

Jatropha Curcas Bio-diesel

Vicente,
I saw your post and I'm developing a project to grow jatropha in southern Mexico, in the states of Veracruz, Oaxaca, and Chiapas. Jatropha is indigenous to this area.
Everett K

Last edited by a moderator:

gvdrabich

Invest in Jatropha

Hi Vicente, we have started growing Jatropha in Kenya and Mozambique and are looking for investors to expand. Customers might also be of interest, although local demand is also high. Kind regards Gregor.

gvdrabich

Hi, that sounds good, I always get requests. Can you indicate prices and quantities, also origin (country or nearest port). Thanks a lot Gregor

liouzhiguang

Dear friends,

I am very interested in investing in the Jatropha business.I have been working in the import-export business from some years, and I may have many potential european Jatropha Oil buyers.

If you are looking for a partner to invest , please let me know.

Thanks

Regards
Vicente
I am in charge of the Jatropha oil plant for several year. If you decide to save the bio fuel company,you should build a plant in Asia. And I have technical,and I could in charge of the plant for you.Please let me know your idea. And only 2-3 years,you could harvest.
Currently,Even the China domestic market sell for $1800.And compare with petrol,it has great advantage.My boss does not listen to me,and put all our profit to real estate.Otherwsie,we could provide 5000T per month to you easily if we expand the plant.
This is my idea.Just share with you to have a think.
David

johan

jatropha oil - cooking stove - Africa

Hi Vicente, we have started growing Jatropha in Kenya and Mozambique and are looking for investors to expand. Customers might also be of interest, although local demand is also high. Kind regards Gregor.
My ref: IENG no. 373111, MIET no. 505330.

Dear Gregor and all,

I have taken the liberty to address you with my enquiry:

Who can inform me whether there exists a stove run on jatropha oil and inform me of the design and make and your experience please?
Particularly interested in the results of fieldtests in rural communities or of acceptance of cooker / stove applied in villages and small towns.

Otherwise who has heard of a cooker by BSH from Germany called Protos II?

Reference source: Welcome to BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH or visit BioEnergy Lists: Biomass Cooking Stoves | Web archive of information to help develop better stoves for cooking with biomass fuels for use in developing regions.

Thank you for your time and kind regards,

Johan Schiphorst

e-mail:

cosmosgreen

I have a ready made project for investment in Jatropha plantations in A.P. If you are intrersted please let me know. I can send you the proposal right away.

Raghavan

cosmosgreen

Jatropha Plantations

Hi Vinci,
If you are interested in investing in a large plantation, please email me and I can send the proposal.

Raghavan