Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for High Yield HF and Jersey Cows

Register

Click Here!

rgfarm

We are looking for 25 High yield HF and Jersey cows for our dairy farm in Shimoga. Min yield should be atleast 20lts for HF. please contact me )

Currently we house 16 cows and we want to expand.

Last edited by a moderator:

snehalsolanki

Dairy farm equipments

Hi,
We are manufacturer and exporter of Bulk milk cooler, milking machine, milk cans and milking parlour.
You can contact me
Thank you,
We are looking for 25 High yield HF and Jersey cows for our dairy farm in Shimoga. Min yield should be atleast 20lts for HF. please contact me )

drsarkar

For Complete A-Z Dairy Farm Project Consultancy Services

Dear RG Farm Dairy Promoter ,

GGDFCS India Project Offer ..
Plz contact us on GGDFCS India ..We can establish your Hi-Tech farm in any State of India with new project Dynamics on Shed , Parlor , Health care , Breeding , Nutrition & Ration preparation with Fodder production , Milking Mgmt. with Calf & Labour Mgmt., Record Keeping with Cold Chain Mgmt of Milk Supply / storage ..We can Supply Pure Indian Breeds like Sahiwal (16-17 ltrs Av.milk) , Gir , Rathi, Tharparkar etc..The HF / Jersy [ 22 - 26 ltrs ], Murrah + Mehsani Buffalo , Pure Breeding Stock of Rajasthani / UP Goats like Sirohi , Jamunapari, Barbari , Karouli etc. for Goatry Project also . We are the Consultant Team with Ph.D. in Farm Mgmt and Animal Husbandry from 24 yrs.experience..We are the Designers also and supply Medicines , Vaccines , Milking Machine and all necessary equipments on whole sale rate direct from manufacturers along with Project Portfolios. Plz call us .The maximum contacts in all five Southern states with materials procurement ..Our H.O. & B.O. at Rajasthan , West Bengal , M.P. & U.P...we can take only mid to large Dairy Farms , Goatry & Poultry Farm , Animal Feed Units , Milk Processing & Product Manufacturing sectors , Animals Selection Techniques , Trainings + Awareness with Development Programmes in Govt./ NGO / Commercial & Industrial zones .. Plz send PM to me as per quotes ..

Plz send me earliest reply with complete needs and details --Best wishes from
GGDFCS India.. Project Development Section ..