Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for a productive distributors to sell our organic fertilizers

Register

Click Here!

sathik

Dear All,
AN ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 CERTIFIED COMPANY
We are glad to introduce ourselves as India’s leading biotechnology based manufacturer of Organic/Bio/Eco-friendly fertilizer (OMRI listed products), Botanical Crop Protectors, Veterinary feed supplements (including protein based chelated minerals), Poultry feed supplements, Pharma Products (gluconic acid and salts, lactic acid and salts) through fermentation technology. We have Asia’s largest fermentation based manufacturing unit (300,000 L fermentation capacity). We have registered offices in Alabama-USA, Manhattan-USA and Uganda-East Africa. In addition, we are supplying our products to USA, Panama, Netherlands, China, Ghana, Philippines, and Turkey.

We are looking forward to establish business relations/distributors to sell our innovative products to all states in India preferably Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka.

Please email me or call me if you are interested in our en devour.

Best Regards,

Satheesh K Subramanian
Manager (Marketing and Product Development)

Last edited by a moderator:

omushrooms

hi
we are mushroom growers in karnataka.. we are located near bangalore and have good market near the villages. would like to know the details of the products, also would like to take the distributorship for your products around Bangalore. So what is the procedure?

bhatol

Distributership

Dear satheesh,
If you are interested in allocating DISTRIBUTERSHIP please email me T&C AND product list

sathik

Hi, Thanks for your interest. Could you please send me your email id. so that I can forward you our product details.
Thanks,
Satheesh

atkarne

Regarding Distributorship

Dear Satheesh,
I am Shrikant atkarne from Maharashtra.
I just want to know can you have exposure in maharashtra. If you are interested , so please send me the details so that I can start it here.

Thanking you.

kaushish

biotech products

we have been promoting natural/organic products in many states in India. Please arrange to send details of your products
Thanks

tropex

Interested in products related to organic pest and disease control and for improvement of soil nutrients, please provide details.
feroze

Marketing organic fertilisers in Maharashtra

I am a farmer in Satara,Maharashtra having five acre land with fruit trees,inter crop,20 deshi cows,bio gas plant,vermicompost plant etc.I need all your products.I intend to use your your products in my farm and also market in Satara.You can contact me at svtalwalkar@yahoo.com or cell no.9766397500