Wanted looking farming work

Register

renu2301

Hello everyone. Am priya Basically am teaching graduate. In the beginning I love agricultural. Am showing interest too much.nowadays am knowing about organic farming..I will ready to start farming.cultivate like greens..vegetables..so interested people pls join with me..it makes good income.now I don't have farming land..if you join with me we ll get lease and do cultivation..pls join..orelse if u have agri job pls contact me 9629115808

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

urjguna

Hello everyone. Am priya Basically am teaching graduate. In the beginning I love agricultural. Am showing interest too much.nowadays am knowing about organic farming..I will ready to start farming.cultivate like greens..vegetables..so interested people pls join with me..it makes good income.now I don't have farming land..if you join with me we ll get lease and do cultivation..pls join..orelse if u have agri job pls contact me 9629115808
I have land in RED HILLS outskirts of Chennai. If interested call 9884065332

sharath7677

Hi Priya ,same pinch ,I'm thinking like you,i completed MBA but I'm not interested job,i want to start polyhouse farming ,I have 8 Acres land farming by my father,like corn and Dall,red chilly, water Millon ,we will be a team for next generation ,if you are interested please call 9177177003.

kamlesh_rai

Hi Priya ,same pinch ,I'm thinking like you,i completed MBA but I'm not interested job,i want to start polyhouse farming ,I have 8 Acres land farming by my father,like corn and Dall,red chilly, water Millon ,we will be a team for next generation ,if you are interested please call 9177177003.
Hi
M interested too in polyhouse farming and having 10 years of industrial experience too. If you want to add me , plz do reply on global.rai@gmail.com

harishkr2

I have a farming land very close to Delhi. Just 30 km from Noida & 60 KM from Delhi and looking for contract farming. Kindly get in touch if interested on following email ID : hairshkr2@yahoo.co.in

vreddy676

I like ur post but ur from?

kjbnd

Good Day Renu,

Which part of India are you from? Partnering options are quite wide open, only the mobility and the cost of operation needs to be looked into.

Regards

rpshivkar

Please reply with your interest in Agri Crop. I have land near Solapur. I am Agri Graduate and MBA. I am also trying to plan out agrobased project. Interested please call me.

bula2014

Hi Priya, I am working in an MNC in Noida for last 16 yeas, I am very much interested in agriculture, I will be more than happy if I can join such work , I can join you. Contact no: 9873079983

vijay0124

Hi all, i have 14 acres land in Raigad district, Maharashtra. 100 km from Pune, 130 km from.Mumbai. Good connrctivity by road. Water supply almost throughout the year. I am ready to join in case possible.

sarvaman

Hi Madam
Which part are you looking for land? Please inform the location, I am based in Bangalore.
Please call B.Madhusudan 98451 37288.

vijay0124

Please reply with your interest in Agri Crop. I have land near Solapur. I am Agri Graduate and MBA. I am also trying to plan out agrobased project. Interested please call me.
Hi, i am have more than 10 acres land in Raigad, Maharashtra. Would like to explore if we can do something together or u would like to take my land on lease.
Yhanks
Vijay - 9920577596

parag_2019

Hi, i am have more than 10 acres land in Raigad, Maharashtra. Would like to explore if we can do something together or u would like to take my land on lease.
Yhanks
Vijay - 9920577596
Hi,
Do you still have a land available for lease?
We are looking for land on lease.
Will text you on above number.
My name is parag - 9011101699