Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Loan available for Diary Farm?

Register

Click Here!

iniyaal

Hi ,
I am planning to do initial setup Diary Farm with 10 Cows. Is there any Financial Assistance\loan\subsidy from Bank\Govt? pls guide me or reach me on my mobile 9629687398/iniyaal.poultry@gmail.com

Raja,
Madurai,
Tamilnadu.
iniyaal.poultry@gmail.com

Ashwini

Hello

Loan from banks with refinance facility from NABARD is available for starting dairy farming. For obtaining bank loan, the farmers should apply to the nearest branch of a commercial or co-operative Bank in their area in the prescribed application form which is available in the branches of financing banks. The Technical Officer attached to or the Manager of the bank can help/give guidance to the farmers in preparing the project report to obtain bank loan.

Regards
Ashwini

dr_vivekpatil

Hi.
Do have a look for a Small Scale Dairy Farm Project Report as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs i.e. you can change the number, milk yield & cost of animals, sale price of milk, bank loan rate, repayment period etc. and observe its impact on profitability in the spreadsheet.
Many other Projects are also being developed for progressive farmers. Do let me know if any changes have to be made in the program.
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

Last edited by a moderator: