Land Required near Bangalore

Register

sn_devanand

We are looking for around 5 acres of land to set up a Yoga ashram and organic farm around 50 to 80 km from bangalore in peaceful natural surroundings.
Contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

sambi48

5 acres land at Denkanikottai,60 kms from Bangalore

We have 5 acres of land in between Gavi narasimaha swamy temple and betryaswamy temple .Very much suitable for starting yoga ashram'
Joint development basis could be considered or Rs.15 lakhs for acre.
Tar road one side,village tank on west very calm and beatiful location
contact me

sammanjunatha

Dear sir

we have 5acre land and its near to forest also and its cost for 5lacks its 85km from bangalore
its Tumkur to gowribidanur Road
its good naturally and its very peacefull area

Pls contact

We are looking for around 5 acres of land to set up a Yoga ashram and organic farm around 50 to 80 km from bangalore in peaceful natural surroundings.
Contact me

SWAMY1807

Dear Sir,
If interested towards 100 km from Bangalore on/around NH4, land is avaialble with reasonable rates.
Regards.
SWAMY

naveen tekumani

Land Near kolar@55km from Bangalore@5lakhs per acre.

Good land near Bangalore, land is highly fertile, attached to road, presently cultivation going on.best suitable for organic farming.with one bore. If serious contact us.

shanki

Contact me
Dear Sir,

We have a Farm Land with 150 Coconut Trees, Mango, Sapota etc trees on Kanakapura Road, Bangalore South, located 9 kms from
. If really interested pl. contact

shanki

Farm Land

Contact me
Dear Sir,

Farm Land available for sale. 4.65 Acres on Kanakapura Road, Bangalore South,
9kms for Sri Sri Ravishankar Ashram, with 150 high yielding Coconut Trees, Mango, Sapota, Teak trees etc, with Borewell, Drip Irrigation, Watchman Shed etc.

hanaaia

Land for rent or lease

Hi,

We have around 15 acres of land with coconut and acranut plantations for rent or lease for any medical or agro purpose, the place is around 45 kms from Bangalore on Bangalore pune national Highway,

contact me

Girish

rangan

Contact me
yes it is available near solur hassan high way

srihari1

oraganic farm

I have got 10acres of land near cavery sangam after kankapura abt 70kms frm bangalore with surplus water and inside forest with a beautiful location.

kishorr

kindly forward the contact details and land requitrements / details

sanatana

Hello,
I have got 5 acres of land located in very peacefull area near kanakapura sorrounding forest and hills picturesque spot. the land has got gradual elevation in one corner with black natural rocks suitable for meditation platform. The forest and hills are around three-four kms from land. the land is half km from main tar road. the approach road is wide mud road. the land has two roads and the land is a corner property. I am absolute owner of the land, I live in bangalore. I purchased for agricultural purpose. If interested please contact or reply for the quote.

muru1970

Hello,
I have got 5 acres of land located in very peacefull area near kanakapura sorrounding forest and hills picturesque spot. the land has got gradual elevation in one corner with black natural rocks suitable for meditation platform. The forest and hills are around three-four kms from land. the land is half km from main tar road. the approach road is wide mud road. the land has two roads and the land is a corner property. I am absolute owner of the land, I live in bangalore. I purchased for agricultural purpose. If interested please contact or reply for the quote.
Please quote your price - murugesank70@yahoo.co.in