Land in Maharashtra required

Register

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

siddharth5659

i have land near about 3000 acre near pune but its cost around 2 lakh per acre if you want to see then call me siddharth-please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

choudharychetan

land in ratnagiri

we have land in ratnagiri district between poladpur and khed in Tulshi village. we have too much area over there sufficient for ur demand..the price per
acre is 2 lacs..there is a natural source of water. if interested pls contact.

chetan choudhary
Please contact........

jackorkutonline

I have 1000- 2000 acres of plot with your requirments email me,
Contact please...
Regards
Jackson

dipvij

Required land in Maharashtra for wildlife conservation and rehabilitation center. Required upto 1000-2000 acres, if possible near forest area with good water supply. Rate upto the range of Rs. 10000 per acre. Please contact with details of location and details of water/power availability. Thank you.
i have 1200 acers land frm pune 90 km & rate is is 1.50lacs /per acers

hemant_i

Hi

Hi Shellily,
I liked your post and am looking for similar resource myself. I also plan to do sustainable forestry alongwith planned animal and bird life. I wish you all the best in your endeavor and hope there are many more like you who take to nature. If you do find something in your budget can you please also advise me the area. I am looking for a smaller piece to start with.... maybe 50 acres.
Thanks and all the best once again

Hemant

da_farm

land for sale

all members in the forum this is to inform you that there is land available in and about kolad ,mangaon ,mahad ,poladpur , roha ,ratnagiri and dapoli.prices varies from place to place. all places internal road touch,all agriculture lands are 15-17 kms from bombay goa highway internal road touch near water and electricity .Prices starts from 1to2 lakhs onwards per acers minimum 5to 7 acres,clear and clean deals.Only genuine parties please send private message

reenagondalia

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the land mininum 5 acres, the land which is very fertile and have all the facilities with it. Kindly contact me on a priority basis. My email id is reenagondalia@gmail.com. My Mobile number is +91-9869664434.

Also forward ur details so that we can discus and meet upon for the same.

Regards,
Reena

reenagondalia

we have land in ratnagiri district between poladpur and khed in Tulshi village. we have too much area over there sufficient for ur demand..the price per

chetan choudhary
Please contact........
I m interested. Please contact me on 9869664434.

reenagondalia

chetan choudhary
Please contact........
all members in the forum this is to inform you that there is land available in and about kolad ,mangaon ,mahad ,poladpur , roha ,ratnagiri and dapoli.prices varies from place to place. all places internal road touch,all agriculture lands are 15-17 kms from bombay goa highway internal road touch near water and electricity .Prices starts from 1to2 lakhs onwards per acers minimum 5to 7 acres,clear and clean deals.Only genuine parties please send private message
I am interested for the deal. Kindly feel free to contact me

vinasa

Land 3000 acer & more

:rolleyes: There is land about 3000 acer & more in raigad distric .
Required land in Maharashtra for wildlife conservation and rehabilitation center. Required upto 1000-2000 acres, if possible near forest area with good water supply. Rate upto the range of Rs. 10000 per acre. Please contact with details of location and details of water/power availability. Thank you.