Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for sale in andhra pradesh

Register

Click Here!

sampadafarms

FARM LANDS SUITABLE FOR AGRICULTURE AVAILABLE FOR SALE

We are Hyderabad based agri consultants. If you are interested to acquire farmlands any where in Andhra Pradesh, kindly contact us. We have large database. We are professional service providers and in the agriculture consultancy since 1991.

1. We identify the lands which are good and suitable for agriculture as we know better about the soils.
  2. Lands with varying sizes available from 10 acres to 500 acres
  3. Lands available in various locations of Andhra Pradesh
  4. Preferable locations are PRAKASAM, NELLORE, ANANTAPUR districts.
  5. Areas surrounding Hyderabad are good to invest
  6. Price range starts from Rs.2 lakh acre onwards
  7. Both red soil lands and black cotton soils are available
  8. We will show you the lands as per your needs.
  9. No need to waste your time, as we analyse the exact needs of your goodselves.
  10. We provide all after sale services for your agri projects such as land development, soil analysis (we have our own state of art lab), identifying suitable crops, investment, returns etc. Terms & conditions apply.
  11. Ownership verification, legal verification, status of the land in revenue records, possession of the land, pre history of the land, verification of records at registration office, issues at boundaries, family issues, teanancy issues, etc. all considerable matters will be checked thoroughly.
  12. We have our own team consisting legal experts, geologists, surveyors, water diviners, bore drilling machines, agronomists, skilled staff to take up all the jobs.
  13. Once you are with us you will be taken care in all matters. All issues will be monitored.
  14. Kindly contact us for the procedure, registration, service charges etc.,

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants
405 - Panchasheela Towers
Park Lane, M G Road
SECUNDERABAD - 500 003.
Ph.: 040 27721868, 64641344

Last edited:

opabil

Hi Team,

Can you please let me know if you have anything in range of 2lac per acre near hyderabad. which side we have to go and how further.
Basically, I am looking for some 4-5 acres for some horticulture project.thanks

sunil303

sir,

I am interested to buy land having on state highway , water, clear title etc.

I need at minimum cost. I will bear your commission charges if required I will pay advance your commission.