Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land for pomegranate farming

Register

Click Here!

navtej81

hi..i have selected a piece of land having red soil in Madhya Pradesh..the soil is a mixture of sand and gravels..also the landl is slopy..canal water is available for irri..pipeline has to be installed for water...Kindly guide me as to what all to look for in the soil samples,etc,etc..can i successfully grow pomegranates on this type of soil..mostly i have seen pomegranates in pictures grow on flat land...regards

kirti s

Hello Sir
Pomegranate thrives on calcareous, alkaline soil and on deep, acidic loam and a wide range of soils in between these extremes.
In northern India, it is spontaneous on rockstrewn gravel.u can grow on slopes sir.
get your soil tested from the nearest soil science dept. or visit the nearest kvk

navtej81

Firstly Thank you so much for your guidance Sir,...if possible could you Please send me your email id or mobile number so that i could send you a few pictures of land site that i have selected for pomegranate farming?i wanted to discuss a few more things before buying this land and your suggestions could help me...regards,NSingh

chirag

call me on my number for the Pomegranate cultivation

We have the team for the plantation work for the Pomegranate in any part of India. You may contact me on my emial id or call me for the same.
Firstly Thank you so much for your guidance Sir,...if possible could you Please send me your email id or mobile number so that i could send you a few pictures of land site that i have selected for pomegranate farming?i wanted to discuss a few more things before buying this land and your suggestions could help me...regards,NSingh