Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Jackfruit farming

Register

Click Here!

SWAMY1807

Dear All,
Few only known that Jack fruit has got feature for farmer to generate income for centuries and generations. It requires less care and give huge returns in terms of fruits, timber, dried leafs for manure, circulating water to atmosphere etc.

Exclusive jackfruit farming is happening only place in India is Panruti where the nature destroyed the big jackfruit orchurds around Panruti of Tamil Nadu.

Farmers from Panruti, Coastal & sourthern Karnataka, Kerala are known value of jack fruit from its early stage to ripned fruit. About 30 variety value added products can be prepared from jack fruit.Rs.25,000/- earning from one jack fruit tree in a year. I jack fruit can weigh up to 80kgs.Jack fruits can bear fruits twice in a year. Combination of jack fruit orchard can give fruits iin all months of a year.

Now I request all who know more on jack fruit be pleased to update their jack fruit veriety specilisation/charecters to know all the people and to adopt new technologies to grow and get benefit more from jack fruits.
Regards,
SWAMY.

pummy1

Greetings.

I wish to know more about jack-fruites.

Whether is it possible to grow in state of Rajasthan on Easter part.

Regards. Pummy

Dear All,
Few only known that Jack fruit has got feature for farmer to generate income for centuries and generations. It requires less care and give huge returns in terms of fruits, timber, dried leafs for manure, circulating water to atmosphere etc.

Exclusive jackfruit farming is happening only place in India is Panruti where the nature destroyed the big jackfruit orchurds around Panruti of Tamil Nadu.

Farmers from Panruti, Coastal & sourthern Karnataka, Kerala are known value of jack fruit from its early stage to ripned fruit. About 30 variety value added products can be prepared from jack fruit.Rs.25,000/- earning from one jack fruit tree in a year. I jack fruit can weigh up to 80kgs.Jack fruits can bear fruits twice in a year. Combination of jack fruit orchard can give fruits iin all months of a year.

Now I request all who know more on jack fruit be pleased to update their jack fruit veriety specilisation/charecters to know all the people and to adopt new technologies to grow and get benefit more from jack fruits.
Regards,
SWAMY.

Last edited by a moderator: