Inviting Distributors for an advanced POULTRY Feed Supplement

Register

Prabhakar

Dear Members,

We offer a research based Organic Growth Promoter "BROILER PLUS" for broiler farms.

It
increases the weight of each bird up to 300g-600g additionally or reduces the rearing period by one week, saves the birds from killer Virus diseases, results in highest survival rate, improves meat quality, increases the FCR and ultimately supports to earn highest profits.

BROILER PLUS Broiler feed supplement, increases broiler bird’s weight by additional 300g to 600g and saves birds from diseases with 100% survival rate, helping farmers to earn Rs. 15 to Rs. 30 additional profits on each bird.

BROILER PLUS Organic Growth Promoter package is available in powder form that is sufficient to feed for a full batch of 1,000 Birds.

BROILER PLUS helps Small and Corporate Broiler farmers to earn good profits through highly increased survival rate and profitable weight gains.

BROILER PLUS is made with absolutely safe Herbal Extracts and natural ingredients using the unique blending technology.

Broiler Farmers are advised to use BROILER PLUS to gain highest profits and healthiest farming.

Now we are inviting Distributors from all states of India for Marketing of BROILER PLUS Organic Growth Promoter on highly profitable terms.

For more information or for your product requirements email to us on organictech@gmail.com

Regards,
Prabhakar DKS, CEO.,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects,
WIN-A-CROP Projects (Mfg & Mkg),
# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
Door No: 18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Telefax: +91-891-2754178
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.
E-mail:organictech@gmail.com

Last edited:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

aganesh036

intrested

i am very much intrested to take up ur distribution in hyderabad.i have marketing experience. i want to operate from home initially.
gannesh

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"