I want to buy HF cows

Register

pkjchate

Hi all,

I am looking to buy 5 HF cows. My location is Kolhapur, maharashtra state.

Please let me know cost and details.

Thanks in advance,

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

vrindavanfarms

HF Cows

Can you please let me know the distance from Bangalore station to kaverippattinam.Please let me have complete details about HF in second lactation,and about 25 liters+.I used to get from palmaner and Anekkal.

sujeendra05

Don't Buy HF cows

Hai,..
Recently I have attended a work shop at Bangalore,there an American presented a Research Study on HF cows, most of the HF cows milk is causing cancer, Then he conclude that Indian Breed are the Best in the world.so you please go for TARPARKAR breed, which is available in Rajasthan & Haryana.It Gives 20 ltrs milk per day.choose carefully. all the best.
krishnamurthy.

sunil reddy

HF cows for sale

hello sir, im a farmer from kolar district, karnataka having dairy farm. im selling few cows due to the lack of fodder. if you are interested call me to this number.

Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

basker1981

hello sir, im a farmer from kolar district, karnataka having dairy farm. im selling few cows due to the lack of fodder. if you are interested call me to this number.

Please contact...
hello sir,
please contact me I am looking at HF cows.

basker reddy
Please contact..

deepakmenon82

my contact details

Hai,..
Recently I have attended a work shop at Bangalore,there an American presented a Research Study on HF cows, most of the HF cows milk is causing cancer, Then he conclude that Indian Breed are the Best in the world.so you please go for TARPARKAR breed, which is available in Rajasthan & Haryana.It Gives 20 ltrs milk per day.choose carefully. all the best.
krishnamurthy.
Dear Sir,

i don't think it is the milk from the cow causes cancer , it might be the feed , hormone vaccination which is given to the cows for more milk, all might be the cause. all breeds are good if you treat them properly . In that case you can't eat Apple also because of high pesticides used in that , it also can cause cancer, all the vegetables in the market you get contain high amount of pesticides which can cause if we consume this vegetables . hope experts will comment on this topic . Any way thanks for the info.

Regards
Deepak Menon

rmprashant

NEED HF QUALITY COW IN mp

I am based in indore and starting dairy farm, can any one please suggest which is nearest posible location i can buy hf/jursy quality cow.