I provide the farmers certificate to those who are interested to buy the Agriculture

Register

chirag

We have the facility to provide the farmers certificate from Rajasthan to those who are looking to buy the agriculture land in Maharashtra and in Karnataka. We provide the jambandhi( 7/12) and Bhumi Praman patra of the holder.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

rsrs_in

We have the facility to provide the farmers certificate from Rajasthan to those who are looking to buy the agriculture land in Maharashtra and in Karnataka. We provide the jambandhi( 7/12) and Bhumi Praman patra of the holder.
What is the cost for a fresh utara of the 7/12 and farmer certificate if the holder already has a land in his name in Rajastan?

chirag

call me for the details

What is the cost for a fresh utara of the 7/12 and farmer certificate if the holder already has a land in his name in Rajastan?
details of the land location needed for that purpose. let me know the village, tehsil, district.

hdmodi

i am a farmer at maharashtra and i want to buy farm land in gujarat.
is possible to become farmer in gujarat ? please send me your answer as soon as possible.

chirag

No sir not possible

sir,
Gujarat state laws don't permit the outsiders to buy the agriculture land in Gujarat. Only those who are farmers in Gujarat and hold the agriculture land in Gujarat can buy the agriculture land in Gujarat.

rsrs_in

details of the land location needed for that purpose. let me know the village, tehsil, district.
Village - Basalpur, Zilla - Pali, Taluk - Bali.

I need the tahislidar there to send the confirmation of my land ownership to the tahsildar in Raigad to ensure Raigad guy tranfers the land here in my name.

Do let me know how much this will cost if you can get this done.

chirag

dear friend, call me for the full details

I asked you to let me know the entire details of the serve number, village. and name of the farmer. I will let you know the present status as soon as you provide the details on my mail id. Please send the mobile number as I wont be interested for the person who is doing one way communication.
Village - Basalpur, Zilla - Pali, Taluk - Bali.

I need the tahislidar there to send the confirmation of my land ownership to the tahsildar in Raigad to ensure Raigad guy tranfers the land here in my name.

Do let me know how much this will cost if you can get this done.