Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I plan to grow melia dubia need information

Register

Click Here!

sandy_2255

I have 3.5 acers of land and plan to grow melia dubia need information on melia dubia growing in karnataka if any senior experience plz give information

shanmuga06

Dearsir,
We are having the good quality in genuine breed of Melia dubia seedlings .We always promote and propagate the Melia dubia by silviculture method(seed germinated plants) for fast growth and better yield.

The Melia dubia will grows well in red soil very well under irrigation.We can provide water to Melia Dubia weekly once compulsory and also twice or thrice in hot summer.If You
provide drip irrigation the yield will be 30% more while comparing with the canal irrigation.

The spacing dimension Melia dubia will be as follows like 10'x10',9'x9' and 9'x8'.On observation of the Melia dubia will be similar So kindly opt and select the 9'x8' spacing pattern. We can accommodate nearly and approximately 620 plants in one acre I the spacing dimension of 9'x8'.

The yield pattern of Melia dubia will be minimum,approximately 300 tons per acre subject to the well irrigation ,soil condition and well care by the farmers.We are able to supply of good quality Melia Dubia seedlings to any destination in Tamil nadu and north India with complete consultancy with proper guidance time to time with up to technics. The plantation should be done by the farmers under proper guidance . We already have completed 300 acres in Karnataka,AP and Telang.We also doing the buy back facilities to our customers through "Consortium of Industrial Agroforestry"(TNAU) Forestry College & Research Institute,Mettupalayam.

For more details plz.contact us:
Thanks,
A Sivakumar,
Talent member,Agricultureinformation.com.

garao56

Please contact us for project report for availing Bank term loan:

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant,
Vijaya Agro Consultants
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56@gmail.com

mazharshaikh

Dearsir,
We are having the good quality in genuine breed of Melia dubia seedlings .We always promote and propagate the Melia dubia by silviculture method(seed germinated plants) for fast growth and better yield.

The Melia dubia will grows well in red soil very well under irrigation.We can provide water to Melia Dubia weekly once compulsory and also twice or thrice in hot summer.If You
provide drip irrigation the yield will be 30% more while comparing with the canal irrigation.

The spacing dimension Melia dubia will be as follows like 10'x10',9'x9' and 9'x8'.On observation of the Melia dubia will be similar So kindly opt and select the 9'x8' spacing pattern. We can accommodate nearly and approximately 620 plants in one acre I the spacing dimension of 9'x8'.

The yield pattern of Melia dubia will be minimum,approximately 300 tons per acre subject to the well irrigation ,soil condition and well care by the farmers.We are able to supply of good quality Melia Dubia seedlings to any destination in Tamil nadu and north India with complete consultancy with proper guidance time to time with up to technics. The plantation should be done by the farmers under proper guidance . We already have completed 300 acres in Karnataka,AP and Telang.We also doing the buy back facilities to our customers through "Consortium of Industrial Agroforestry"(TNAU) Forestry College & Research Institute,Mettupalayam.

For more details plz.contact us:
Thanks,
A Sivakumar,
Talent member,Agricultureinformation.com.
Hello Mr. Sivakumar,

My name is Mazhar Shaikh, I need Malabar Neem (Melia Dubia Tree) Sapling. My field is in Ratnagiri. If you can supply me these tress then what would be the cost (Per Piece) & what should be the minimum order I should place.

Kindly contact me @ 9167587107 or you can mail me the details @ shaikh.mazhar050@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mazhar Shaikh