I have 2 Acre Tiruvallur interested in forming Spirulina

Register

getorganic

Hello,
I would like to know more about spirulina if any one interested in doing partnership they are welcome too. I can afford land. email me @ matrix1288@gmail.com Thank you!

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

kirti s

hello Sir
The process of spirulina production involves inoculation of spirulina culture in tanks having mechanized agitators to oxygenate the water. About 20-25 gm of Spirulina grows in 1.0 sq. meter surface area of water in a day. The blue-green algae is removed from
water surface and allowed to dry before purification and production of powder by spray drying process. It can be produced in very low cost and high cost depending upon the quality standard of infrasture facility ,production quality parameters and standarization of
product followed .

The land required for constructing concrete pond ,Quality Checking lab ,plant for drying and packing, storage house etc is estimated to be 2.5 acres.

The major plant & machineries needed for spirulina cultivation are Concrete Tanks, Automatic Agitator ,Mechanized,Cleaning of BioMass, Filtter Press ,Spray Drying ,Vaccum Packing Machine.

The main raw material is Mother Culture of Spirulina Algue .Water is the chief utility required.

Estimated manpower requirement for the project is 30 persons.

salveoxe

We are the leading Marketer , Manufaturer of Spirulina Products at very lowest prices..
We are one among the few produced magnetised spirulina in the world with ISO certification.,
with very good quality at lowest prices with SGS certification... Protein - 70%
Products:
1)Spirulina Powder
1) Spirulina Capsules ( 120 capsules/500mg)
2) Spirulina hairoil (worlds only hair oil of spirulina 100ml)
-Spirulina hairoil almost reaaches all over the world today because of its feedbacks.
3)Spirulina Soap

Contact us
Mr.Sarath Kumar
email: parvathyexpim@gmail.com
TamilNadu, India
cell:+91 9003109726

nkrishna

Hello,
I would like to know more about spirulina if any one interested in doing partnership they are welcome too. I can afford land. email me @ matrix1288@gmail.com Thank you![/QUO

Hello Sir/Madam,

A warm greeting from C&K Business Consultancy

We are one of the leading Business consultancy situated at Mysore. We do provide consultancy service for Spirulina Cultivation. We will help you out from construction of ponds till the harvesting. We will design the entire plant structure and also we will give you the latest technology which is imported from Taiwan at a very affordable price. We will also provide the mother culture as well. The entire thing from first to last we will take care. If any body who are willing to start a spirulina Cutivation please let us know. We will also extend our service for all kinds of business set ups.

Please contact us at +919986912681 (krishnananjundaiah@yahoo.com)
Thanks & Regards,
Krishna N
K&C Business Consultancy
Mysore

nkrishna

Hello,
I would like to know more about spirulina if any one interested in doing partnership they are welcome too. I can afford land. email me @ matrix1288@gmail.com Thank you![/QUO

Hello Sir/Madam,

A warm greeting from C&K Business Consultancy

We are one of the leading Business consultancy situated at Mysore. We do provide consultancy service for Spirulina Cultivation. We will help you out from construction of ponds till the harvesting. We will design the entire plant structure and also we will give you the latest technology which is imported from Taiwan at a very affordable price. We will also provide the mother culture as well. The entire thing from first to last we will take care. If any body who are willing to start a spirulina Cutivation please let us know. We will also extend our service for all kinds of business set ups.

Please contact us at +919986912681 (krishnananjundaiah@yahoo.com)
Thanks & Regards,
Krishna N
K&C Business Consultancy
Mysore