Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am new here,I want to make an organic garden,Need help and support

Register

Click Here!

janakiprabu

I am new here,
I want to make an organic garden in my home
I have the following questions

1) I like to grow the non-hybrid vegetables (country seeds),Is it possible? If yes then where i get these seeds in tamilnadu

2)In grow bags what are all use first
Some peoples says soil + Manpulu Uram + coco coir
Some peoples says don't use Manpulu Uram(because that earthwarm is imported,Not from our land) it will cause side effect IS IT TRUE?
Some peoples said use only coco coir from the bag excuse water will comes up collect it and again use the same water

3)Shade net is must or optional

Please clarify buy doubts experts

padmanabhan_ganesan

1. Check in facebook - "Aadhiyagai Paramez". He provides native seeds in small quantities.
2. Use cocopeat if you want to keep the grow bags in the roof top. Otherwise, you can use soil+sand+FYM+Compost etc
3.Shade is required during summer months.

shajathali

Hi
Don"t go for poly house etc., these are expensive, just arrange for some shade, because direct sunlight may cause damage to the veg plant, as it require shade and also sun light, use bamboo and coconut leaf, (தென்னை ஓலை ), in every area there is a Tamil nadu govt agriculture office, you can contact them, they will assist you. Just buy bags, put soil etc.,

otherwise call me i will guide you

shajath
shajath@gmail.com

janakiprabu

Please call me for all the details its free service I m giving to people like you. We have all native seeds too. 8220824978
Hi sir,
Today only i seen your reply sorry for the late
When i call you, how i introduce myself because one month over i don't know that you have remember about this thread or not
Shall i call you tomorrow? i think within that you may seen my reply

Thanking you

gnanakannan

Hi
Feel free to call me every day I get many calls on organic zero budget farming.. I dedicated my entire life for this purpose.. just call me and say regarding organic farming that's it no matter who you are or where you calling from I will start talking like you are my old friend .. cheers: )

akkashs

I am new hear i want to cultivate Stevia plant on my farm so i want more information on the process and the harvesting of the Stevia plant