Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I am looking for milking machine

Register

Click Here!

getpadmaji

I am Padmaji Rao from Andhra Pradesh. We have 10 Buffaloes in our shed. I would like to buy Milking machine. I request you please let us know the specifications and price list. Will there be any effects if use the machine for milking the animal ? I am looking forward for your reply. Please forward the details or call me

Thanking You
Best Regards,
Padmaji Rao
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

anandsingh

hi, kindly go to GEA farm website and u will find all details. Usually single bucket milking machine costs 45000 plus service tax and double bucket costs 50000 plus service tax.
cheers

getpadmaji

I am looking milking machine that i can buy in india

Dear Anand Singh,

Thank you for the information. I would like to purchase the milking machine from an Indian Company so that I can get used to the milking process. I am completely new to use machine in my farm. Kindly suggest an Indian company that I believe in. I am looking forward for your valuable advice.

Thanking You,
Padmaji Rao
Please contact...

tvrkiran

I am Padmaji Rao from Andhra Pradesh. We have 10 Buffaloes in our shed. I would like to buy Milking machine. I request you please let us know the specifications and price list. Will there be any effects if use the machine for milking the animal ? I am looking forward for your reply. Please forward the details or call me

Thanking You
Best Regards,
Padmaji Rao
Please contact....
Dear Padmaji Rao,
I would like to set-up a dairy farm and I would like to know about the milking machines as well, I am also from Andhrapradesh, Can I visit your dairy farm to get some idea on this business? Pls reply me

Best regards,
Ravi Kiran.

jaganath

hi sir this is jaganath from banglore i can provide wat ever u need specially cows of any breed so plz contact me jaganath

naresh11183

need more info about milking machine

hi, kindly go to GEA farm website and u will find all details. Usually single bucket milking machine costs 45000 plus service tax and double bucket costs 50000 plus service tax.
cheers
Hi,
I want to set up a dairy farm in my village(Prantij) in north Gujarat. Can any one suggest me any milking machine company in that area or nearer to that area?

Regards,
Naresh