Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Hydrophonics pilot model needed for school project

Register

Click Here!

santhosh2000

I want a hydrophonics and airophonics pilot model for our ncsc project . I'm a student of 11th from school of tirupur I want this models plz Details:
Phone:8124277785
Email:newbrightfab@gmail.com

lynngarrett

I want a hydrophonics and airophonics pilot model for our ncsc project . I'm a student of 11th from school of tirupur I want this models plz Details:
Phone:8124277785
Email:newbrightfab@gmail.com
Hey. I, too, are schoolchildren and I also study in grade 11 at school. But in another. We need to get to know you. You have a serious problem. You probably love physics? I love writing. I like writing essays, texts, novels and so on. If you have problems with writing the essay, you can contact me for help - www.papersowl.com, if you want to buy a cheap esse , where you will write a paper esse without errors, quickly and, as I said, cheap. Address me or these guys who are professors. And also I wish you luck in your project.

Last edited:

ramanadk

Sir
I need some information about the Hydrophonics. How much land do I require for a pilot project. What are equipment etc for this. Please give me some information and some study material to discuss further.
Thanks
Ramana

green tech

Sir
I need some information about the Hydrophonics. How much land do I require for a pilot project. What are equipment etc for this. Please give me some information and some study material to discuss further.
Thanks
Ramana
Hi
this is srinivasan from Green Tech hydroponics
call me +91 9036183172