Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to know the feasibility of Windmill in our region?

Register

Click Here!

chitwanjit

hi,

How can we determine the feasibility and extent of utility of windmill in our region ? Is there any govt body or private provider who could give us figures of Wind gradient in our region ? How can we do the feasibility study ?

Regards,
Chitwanjit

vishwakarma

hi,

How can we determine the feasibility and extent of utility of windmill in our region ? Is there any govt body or private provider who could give us figures of Wind gradient in our region ? How can we do the feasibility study ?

Regards,
Chitwanjit
Hello,

Best idea is to take a wind turbine on rent / lease and observe the performance over period of one year.

What size of wind turbine you want to install.

If you are looking for Small Wind Turbine (below 5 kw), then you can build it yourself.

We are offering all the drawings, guidance, critical parts required for building wind turbine.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
..... Development Partners in Agri - Culture

chitwanjit

I want to do it purely to create a prototype and promote this concept. Probably building myself would be a great option, economically too, but I would need to get started on this. If I cold get a lead where to start, It would be great. I am currently located in Punjab, Who are the Service providers/Knowledge providers in this domain ?

Regards,
Chitwan

sivasp

The govt has done lots of research and posted areas where the wind is sufficient to run the mills profitably. YOu may search on net and get the link. Near by my home town, someone setup a air-flow measureing unit and was there for 1 year to check the flow.

chitwanjit

How much can be initial investment if we want to pursue it, in case, from business point of view ? To whom do we sell the electricity produced ?

vishwakarma

I want to do it purely to create a prototype and promote this concept. Probably building myself would be a great option, economically too, but I would need to get started on this. If I cold get a lead where to start, It would be great. I am currently located in Punjab, Who are the Service providers/Knowledge providers in this domain ?

Regards,
Chitwan
Hello,

I am personally involved in Small Wind Turbine development from 2002 onward.

We are offering all the drawings, guidance, critical parts required for building wind turbine.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

paipm

wind pattern survey

I suggest that you should contact the Center For Wind Energy Technology (CWET), Vadapalani Road, Chennai. CWET is an agency of Govt Of India for developing wind energy installations in India. They have done detailed wind surveys. You can do a google search to find their contact details.

vishwakarma

Thanks paipm. Will get in touch.

Any idea about the cost of a 5kw wind turbine, quick thought.

Regards.
Hello,

If you follow the drawings, guidance for building wind turbine, that We are offering, the cost of material, required to building your own tower top section, of 5 kW horizontal axis wind turbine will be less then Rs. 50,000=00.

For building your own tower top section, of 1000 W horizontal axis wind turbine, the cost of material is Rs. 15,000=00.

Also it is easy to build the Vertical Axis Wind Turbine based water pumping system.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

psudha

i want details of 1kw wind power generator to mount on roof top

Last edited by a moderator:

manojkidangoor

Wind mill

Dear friend,
Pls send the details & your charges.
Manojkumar

Hello,

If you follow the drawings, guidance for building wind turbine, that We are offering, the cost of material, required to building your own tower top section, of 5 kW horizontal axis wind turbine will be less then Rs. 50,000=00.

For building your own tower top section, of 1000 W horizontal axis wind turbine, the cost of material is Rs. 15,000=00.

Also it is easy to build the Vertical Axis Wind Turbine based water pumping system.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

Last edited by a moderator: