Hot!!!green technology full automatic autoclaved fly ash brick production line

Register

brick123

2012 lastest green technology full automatic fly ash brick production line

Brick making technology with high mixture of solid wastes

Ingredient system

Fly ash+sand+quick lime, fly ash +slag+sand+quick lime, fly ash+debris+quick lime, fly ash+slag+quick lime(where, carbide slag may replace quick lime by 100%)

Sand+quick lime, gangue sand+quick lime, etc.

Formulas can be provided according to local material condition of clients

Depending on the process techniques of authoritative institutes,combines equipment and process techniques and establish a technical system for the utilization of solid waste, which is applicable for combines solod waste for production of autoclaved fly ash bricks and sand lime bricks, and the utilization rate of waste reaches over 90%. Each production line will consume waste about 0.1 million tons per year, and the products are of high quality and low cost, which can replace traditional clay bricks whether in price, performance and so on.

In addition,the production line is applicable for production of autoclaved or sintered sall materials which take solid wastes as materials, such as clinker bricks with high mixture of fly ash, coal slack-sintered bricks, crushed sand bricks, building waste-based bricks, living waste-based bricks, waste soil-based bricks, blocks and complex utilization of desulfurized gypsum in power plants, which have outstanding economic benefits and social benefits.

More details about our projects can be provided immediately upon request!
Best regards
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

abdulwahab1

Please send more information on hotgreen technology bricks so we will buy
Regards

napatel

hi Jason
i am interested in this kind of project.Please send me details on

rajkrismaher

Re:business

Hello sir

My name is Raju Modhavadiya and I belong to Rajkot I would like start the Brick production in my home town so can you please guide me for that project

Thanks

Brick making technology with high mixture of solid wastes

Ingredient system

Fly ash+sand+quick lime, fly ash +slag+sand+quick lime, fly ash+debris+quick lime, fly ash+slag+quick lime(where, carbide slag may replace quick lime by 100%)

Sand+quick lime, gangue sand+quick lime, etc.

Formulas can be provided according to local material condition of clients

Depending on the process techniques of authoritative institutes,combines equipment and process techniques and establish a technical system for the utilization of solid waste, which is applicable for combines solod waste for production of autoclaved fly ash bricks and sand lime bricks, and the utilization rate of waste reaches over 90%. Each production line will consume waste about 0.1 million tons per year, and the products are of high quality and low cost, which can replace traditional clay bricks whether in price, performance and so on.

In addition,the production line is applicable for production of autoclaved or sintered sall materials which take solid wastes as materials, such as clinker bricks with high mixture of fly ash, coal slack-sintered bricks, crushed sand bricks, building waste-based bricks, living waste-based bricks, waste soil-based bricks, blocks and complex utilization of desulfurized gypsum in power plants, which have outstanding economic benefits and social benefits.

More details about our projects can be provided immediately upon request!
Best regards

SATLA R.K.

Need - feasibility report

Please mail complete feasibility report & ROI to study

Thanks

Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
(Brokers for International Trade)
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

akashu0007

It is very useful and i m really interested such a kind of project which can utilized maximum waste.

feel free to mail me on this id.

i will definitely like to do such project.

thank you very much

regards

gp

moha1

Please send more information on hotgreen technology bricks i think it will help ful to start a unit