Horticulture Export Solution

Register

ruthvick2000

Hello ,
I am a consultant workingin APEDA ( Agri & processed Products Export Development Authority ) . Any one wanted to export Horticulture comodities & have querries pl. contact for the details.You will get the the details of the variety to grow , quality requirements, specifications , it's packaging details,shelf life, countrywise market & the buyers for the commodities.How to maintain the procuement, operation & supply chain management. Pl.write your querries & produce quality , we are the 2nd largest producer of Horticulture products in the world. Awareness is the big problem let us share & do good things out of it.

Nanapure Sharad
you may write,please contact..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

praveenreddy

Horticulture

Hi,

Iam a Chartered Accountant coming from agricultural background. Please let me know of some good proposals in this field.

Regards,
Praveen

veeemdee

Dear Sir,

Please let us know whether your interest is in cultivating or horticulture related project like post harvest management, which offers best returns on investment.

You are welcome to reply me

Thanks and Regards ,

MURALIDHARAN.V.

sunil reddy

about mango export

hello sir im from kolar district,karnataka. here we cultivate mangoes in large but we dont have any idea about export,,we only sell to the local market(commission agents). please give me information regarding this.

roshan_a

please can u consult use regarding export of live horticultural plants to europe

Dear Sir,
We are interested in export of live indoor plants to middle-east & Europe can u consult us with quality in plant Production & Export in Details

Thanx

Shaikh Roshan
( Horticulturist )
Please contact............

Hello ,
I am a consultant workingin APEDA ( Agri & processed Products Export Development Authority ) . Any one wanted to export Horticulture comodities & have querries pl. contact for the details.You will get the the details of the variety to grow , quality requirements, specifications , it's packaging details,shelf life, countrywise market & the buyers for the commodities.How to maintain the procuement, operation & supply chain management. Pl.write your querries & produce quality , we are the 2nd largest producer of Horticulture products in the world. Awareness is the big problem let us share & do good things out of it.

Nanapure Sharad

poysivan

dear mr.sharad , im a coconut farmer from tamilnadu ( coimbatore dt ) with over 100 acres of land with good irrigation facilities.
any export opportunities for coconut related products ?
am also planning to venture into horticulture via green house and willing to produce any thing under the sun if there exists a market.
kindly let me know your contact details and address with mobile no.or mail me
please contact.........
v.saravanan

samskaragros

Horticulture Products Export

Hi Mr. Sharad,

Kindly provide your contact details to share our concerns.

Thanks,
Ram
Please contact.....

shashisingh

DEAR SIR PLEASE SEND ME ALL THE DETAILS TO MY MAIL ID
for any project for export i will do it
amarjeet singh

dps_rmn

i have a problem for sell the horti.crop

dear sir

i want to grow horti crop like datepalm but i have problem for selling it. so please give me sollution for it

THANKS
DIPESH RAMANI
Please contact...........

hmbd21

export horticulture comodities

i am intrested to exporting our farming product, medical and aromatic products, horticulture and reguler crops. i am intrested to profesional business relation with you. if you intrested please reply me.

thanks and regard
manish dobariya
Please contact.........

Hello ,

Nanapure Sharad

alexdass

Export of horticulture products esp. flowers

Dear Sir,

I am interested in setting up a horticulture business, mainly export oriented. I require your guidance in all aspect. I am based at Dindigul, where some of the hills are located, like Thadikombu, Kodaikanal, Sirumalai,

Pls contact me or give you details asap.

Regards
alex
Please contact.....

kvvala

Onion Powder

Hello ,

Nanapure Sharad
Dear Sir,
We have white onion power and flakes, can you help for export?
Pls contact on personal email