Guargum Cultivation, Make 1,00,000/Acre

Register

Pacific herb

Guargum, (Guar Cultivation) make up to Rs.1,00,000/- from one acre of land in just 90 days by investing just Rs.6,000/-. It’s almost risk free, even if you get 2 quintal yield (average 4) and get the rate of Rs.5,000/- (will not be less than 10,000) per quintal still you can make Rs.4,000/-. It’s a rain fed crop (No irrigation required in monsoon/kharip), you can even sow it in February if irrigation is available and double your profit in one year time. It’s a sturdy plant and easily comes up even on marginal land, requires less rain fall, doesn’t require much attention as compared to other crop. Last year rates went up to Rs.32,000/quintal and at present its above 25,000. Rates in coming season will depend on the Monsoon in Rajasthan, if good rain comes the rate may go down to Rs.15,000 and if it fails the rate may bounce to record high, may be Rs.40,000/quintal. All the concerned services are available.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

Pacific herb

Guargum Cultivation, Make 1,00,000/Acre in 90 Days.

Hallo all concerned forum Member, please go through this information.

szala

gaurgam in 100 acre in saurashtra gujarat.

Guargum, (Guar Cultivation) make up to Rs.1,00,000/- from one acre of land in just 90 days by investing just Rs.6,000/-. It’s almost risk free, even if you get 2 quintal yield (average 4) and get the rate of Rs.5,000/- (will not be less than 10,000) per quintal still you can make Rs.4,000/-. It’s a rain fed crop (No irrigation required in monsoon/kharip), you can even sow it in February if irrigation is available and double your profit in one year time. It’s a sturdy plant and easily comes up even on marginal land, requires less rain fall, doesn’t require much attention as compared to other crop. Last year rates went up to Rs.32,000/quintal and at present its above 25,000. Rates in coming season will depend on the Monsoon in Rajasthan, if good rain comes the rate may go down to Rs.15,000 and if it fails the rate may bounce to record high, may be Rs.40,000/quintal. All the concerned services are available.

we interested in cultivation of gaurgam in 100 acre of land in saurasstra gujarat can anyone guide or do joint venture.?

szala

gaurgam in 100 acre in saurashtra gujarat.

we are interested in 100 acre cultivation of gaurgam can anyone help for buyback or joint venture.

razijaweed

Guargam farming

I am intrested in guargam cultivation pls let me whether it can cultivated in Telangana region and if so can we get buy back agreement.

sudha9

gourgum

I am intrested in guargam cultivation pls let me whether it can cultivated in Telangana region and if so can we get buy back agreement.
yes in telengana also we can get good yeild no problem for selling if you can i can mack arrangement to sell your product

vijaymgt

Can this be cultivated in black loose soil and red soil.

Hello,

This is very nice to hear for you.

I am interested in cultivation in telangana region. can this be cultivated in blak sandy loose soil and red soil.

Can you please provide me assitance, how to cultivate?

What is the current price?

Thanks & Regards
Vijay

Last edited by a moderator: