Guaranteed returns of 1 crore in merely 1-2 years

Register

venkateshr

We are looking for an investor who can invest 50 lakhs and avail returns of 1 crore in 1-2 years. There is no risk in this, as the investor will be getting 7 acres of agricultural land as collateral. The agricultural land is within 60 kms from vidhana soudha and it is near Greenvalley resort. This is a win win situation for an investor, as i bet no one can get a land with this price within 60 kms from bangalore central. Interested people can PM me. We will discuss the details in person.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

venkateshr

We are looking for an investor who can invest 50 lakhs and avail returns of 1 crore in 1-2 years. There is no risk in this, as the investor will be getting 7 acres of agricultural land as collateral. The agricultural land is within 60 kms from vidhana soudha and it is near Greenvalley resort. This is a win win situation for an investor, as i bet no one can get a land with this price within 60 kms from bangalore central. Interested people can PM me. We will discuss the details in person.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh

ramakotis2k9

Scientist

yes
we can discuss about this ,,
send me more details about you through our mail

SCIENTIST RAMAKOTI
8-66 RAMAKOTI NIVAAM
MSR Jr.COLLEGE ROAD
SANATANUTALAPADU
PRAKASAM DIST
ANDHRA PRADESH-523 225
CELL;0984974974, ramakotis2k9 at the rate of gmail dot com
ramakotis at the rate of yahoo.com

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh

anujdel

investment

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh
i am anuj from gurgaon delhi , i am intrested in the details of the project plz provide what ever u have on this
best regards
anuj

kisna9

Hi,
This is Krishna from Kurnool. Can u pls let me know what exactly the purpose of this investment. Pls write a mail about the investment procedure and the term and conditions in detail,

Last edited by a moderator:

hnaswath

Guaranteed returns from Rs. 50 lakhs investment

Sir,
Pls let me know in what u invest this amount and how guarantee the returns. Pls all details by e-mail

Last edited by a moderator: