Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

green house farming

Register

Click Here!

amitpawar

who may guide us to build green house,including finance and which crops will be taken in green house because i don't know anything about green house farming

akhileshorganic

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile.

As you have mentioned you want to setting up Green House, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari

Last edited by a moderator:

vinod22p

Akhilesh:

Nice to meet you here in this forum.

I am an NRI engineer . I am having plans to set up or incubate a hydroponic plant and build a electronic system to support/grow agri products with hydroponics technology.I would like to discusss details and like to know how your services can help/support in this regard. I will need some help with analysing the success of the technology .If my dream comes true every home will have a roof garden growing the friuits/vegetables as per choice with hydroponics .I am excited with the idea and think if rightly executed, will be beneficial to the micro enterpreneur farmers or for families that want to grow fresh veggies in their backyard/rooftop.I really appreciate if you can answer some generic questions :

Is the Indian climate best suited for Hydroponics?(water quality,fertilizer availability,growing medium cost,pest control)

Does it make a business sense if this system can be built with a competetive price target (Investmment vs return ratio)

Can we take advantage of the mature solar power technology to meet energy needs of the greenshouse?

Why is Hydroponics not as popular in India as in Europe /USA?

Thanks,
Vinod

dpsingh16

Consultancy

Dear Mr. Tiwari,

I am a Business Consultant and am keen to learn more about your area of operations / expertise. This is to explore any area of cooperation possible.

You may write me directly..
Please contact....
Regards,

D. P. Singh

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile.

As you have mentioned you want to setting up Green House, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari

bahuvp

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

Mr. Akhilesh Thiwari,

My name is Bahuleyan V.P. I am a resident of Kerala. I am interested to set up a green house farm for cabbage and cauliflower. I have a small land (1/4 acre). How much will cost ( approx.) for setting up a green farm in this land.

Kindly send you reply to my Email:
Also please send me your Email Id.

Regards,

Bahuleyan V.P

adithyaravi08

Green House

Hi,

I am for Tamil Nadu looking forward to setup a Green House In Tanjore Disit which is know for Paddy.

Could you pls share your contact details for to take this matter further, please contact.........
Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari

poysivan

green house

dear akilesh pls send me ur contact details and address as im looking to
setup a green house in my farm in coimbatore , tamilnadu

sarvnan

please contact.......