Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Grass Cutter For Sale in A.P

Register

Click Here!

vasistaagra

Hello Every One,

We are the Importer and Distributors of Power Operated Agriculture Equipments in Tenali Guntur District,Andhra Pradesh.

GRASS CUTTER/BRUSH CUTTER/PADDY CUTTERS are available in Low cost in Andhra pradesh.

This Grass Cutting Machine is Very Use full for dairy Forms it is Easy Cutting System with grass Protection Guard,This is the Multipurpose used Brush Cutter.This is 2Hp/7000rpm, 50.2CC,Petrol Operated. This is Low Maintenance Machine, Only Single Person Get 10 Labor Work In a day.

And also cut the All types of Crops Like Paddy and Wet Crops with Low Cost.

Thanking You,
Murthy

Last edited by a moderator:

mnagu

grass cutting machine

dear murthy sir ,we have 6 cows of dairy form so plz send detils small size and medium size machines and wht abt cost and any subsidy are avaible or not??
regrds

request for quotation

Hello Every One,

We are the Importer and Distributors of Power Operated Agriculture Equipments in Tenali Guntur District,Andhra Pradesh.

GRASS CUTTER/BRUSH CUTTER/PADDY CUTTERS are available in Low cost in Andhra pradesh.

This Grass Cutting Machine is Very Use full for dairy Forms it is Easy Cutting System with grass Protection Guard,This is the Multipurpose used Brush Cutter.This is 2Hp/7000rpm, 50.2CC,Petrol Operated. This is Low Maintenance Machine, Only Single Person Get 10 Labor Work In a day.

Thanking You,
Murthy
dear sir,
this is venkatesh from nellore.we need quote for fodder harvester (brush type) for 20 buffaloes.please send the cataouge and their recent prices to my mail

pummy1

Please contact me

I would like to know if this machine can cut MAIZ for making SILAGE for the cattle at my farm.

Regards.

Pummy

Hello Every One,

Thanking You,
Murthy

zubeda

grass cutter

sir
kindly send me the brochure of the grass cutter along with the price

murthy9

dear murthy sir ,
we have 6 cows of dairy form so plz send detils small size and medium size machines and wht abt cost and any subsidy are avaible or not??
kindly send me the brochure of the grass cutter along with the price ,

MURTHY,

prudhviraj

Hi sir I am from tenali,I want to buy a brush Cutter(grass cutter) its urgent.my contact number is 898589859o pls contact me