Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Forthcoming NATURAL FARMING WORKSHOPS

Register

Click Here!

ramsai

NATURAL FARMING: SINGLE ANSWER TO ALL FARMING WOES!!!

Natural Farming Workshops By Shri Subhash Palekar

Dear Friends,
Here is the info of the forthcoming workshops By Shri Subhash Palekarji at various places:

• ALLEPPEY, Kerala (Teachers’ Training Course): 11th Dec 2010 – 17th Dec 2010,
    Contact person: Dr. Jagadeesan- 094470 86549, 094959 86549, Mr. Kumar- 094463 90839
  • VILLU PURAM, Chennai, TN: 21st Dec 2010 – 24th Dec 2010
    Contact person: Mr. John Mathew- 090038 19461/ 096005 67213/ 09150684367
  • SATYA MANGALAM, Erode Dist, TN: 7th Jan 2011 to 10th Jan 2011
    Contact person: Mr. Senthil Kumar- 099406 51074, 09943 11211, Mr. Sriram Prabhu- 098409 04795
  • RAJAHMUNDRY, East Godavari Dist, AP: 24th Jan 2011 to 28th Jan 2011
    Contact person: Mr. Jaggu Babu-092481 45556, 092999 98552, 0883-2458621
  • PENUKONDA, Anantapur, AP: 31st Jan 2011 to 4th Feb 2011
    Contact person: Mr. Raviji- 093924 44251, 099000 23270, 08555-220217

Salient features of Natural Farming are:
  1. Zero budget- near zero input costs which are recoverable.
  2. Increase in fertility of the soil year after year the Natural Way...
  3. A single desi (nati) cow is helpful in cultivating 30 acres of land. (It is indeed the Gomatha!)
  4. Water requirement is 20% of chemical/organic farming. Hence the requirement of power is minimal too :).
  5. Yield and Quality of produce is EXCELLENT (higher than chemical/organic farming) with better shelf life and hence fetches better price.
  6. Labour costs too are less as compared to chemical/organic farming methods.
  7. It is very scientific and replicates the forest ecosystem!
  8. Spiritual way of farming and is based on our great age-old and time tested vedic principles
Shri Subhash Palekarji would himself lecture in detail in HINDI/ENGLISH on the Concepts, Principles and Practices of Natural Farming and cultivation of various crops the Natural way which is translated 'ONLINE' into the local language- MALAYALAM/ TAMIL/ TELUGU. You would also get to hear to the experiences of successful farmers using these techniques for some time now.

Please...please...please...don't letgo of this opportunity!
Participate and benefit from the noble movement that Shri Palekarji has taken up!

Warm regards,
'ramsai'

Request to the moderator: Kindly do not delete the contact numbers since this is being hosted on behalf of the Organizers with a service motive.

mehta10

Attending workshop at Penukonda

My name is Gaurav Mehta and I reside in Thane at Maharashtra State.
How should I commute to Penukonda for the workshop on 31st Jan?

Please give detailed suggestion on travel routes by rail / road.

Thanks
Gaurav

ramsai

Natural Farming Workshops

Dear Gaurav,

Would suggest you attend a workshop near your place. In each of these workshops, the crops grown in the region would be the focus and hence attending one near your place would be more useful. Also, Penukonda, AP is very far from your place (about 200 Kms from Bangalore) and not sure it would make sense for you to attend.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,
'ramsai'

gundaf

How much in Penukonda

Did anyone check with the organizer in Penukonda how much would be the cost of the workshop?

ramsai

Natural Farming Workshops- Penukonda

Pls talk to Raviji for the exact fee but be assured that it will be around Rs. 500/- for the four days which includes Boarding (breakfast, tea, lunch, tea & dinner) and Lodging (simple one, usually in a hall/kalyan mantap- pls make sure to take proper bedding).
Palekarji doesn't charge a paisa for his time and so the knowledge is free for the farmers.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,
'ramsai'

vmgbrothers

Want to attend 31 jan workshop

Sir ,
i like to attend 31jan 2011 workshop im coming from chennai.will it help full for me because im new to agriculture or shall any workshop in future that will be conducted in tamil nadu

gunda

training natural farming

the so called natural farming as above, its traning is a just hype. why cannot palekar ji do his methods in his own land near akola. why his land is under batai, chemical farming or even abandoned farming.

let the preacher practice himself. let his work speak and not he speaking.

Last edited:

ramsai

Natural Farming Workshop

Dear Gundaji,

I have attended these workshops and have visited many farms which have practiced this methodology successfully. Almost all the farmers who have practiced these techniques are very happy. These have been followed in ancient India which we have forgotten and Palekarji is re-introducing these. Kindly dont make such sweeping statements without ascertaining facts and details. Please call me if you need any further information.

Love and regards,
'ramsai'

Last edited by a moderator:

hmpo

the so called natural farming as above, its traning is a just hype. why cannot palekar ji do his methods in his own land near akola. why his land is under batai, chemical farming or even abandoned farming.

let the preacher practice himself. let his work speak and not he speaking.
I'm not sure if you are representing some special interest groups, some fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide, or GM seed company, but your statement about Palekarji is a lie. I don't take whatever Palekarji states at face value, but if you are a smart farmer, you'll realize that his methods are practical, increase yields, and helps you avoid the harmful effects of chemicals. You can verify this by looking at the list of farmers following his approach and visiting those farms, this list is freely available at Palekarji's web site. Increasing humus in the soil with Jeevamrutha preparation and mulching, will make your soil fertile, reduce pests, and increase yields. Just try it, and your children and grand-children will thank you.
Agriculture universities have to take care of various competing interests, like pesticide, fertilizer, seed, and equipment companies, a good deal of funding comes from these companies, so whatever "research" that comes out of these universities, is meant to profit these companies. If you are an intelligent farmer, you'll learn to ignore this "research" and go for increasing fertility of your soil through micro-organisms, insects and plants, which is your real wealth.

ramsai

Palekarji's Natural Farming

I intorduced this to my uncle who is a professor and a retired principal of a reputed Govt. Agricultural College (in AP) from a reputed university. He met Palekarji, attended his workshop, visited few farms and spoke to few farmers following this technique. He is amazed and convinced about the efficacy of this methodology and has taken upon himself to start a model in the University campus itself. His parents (my grand parents) were farmers and he could relate to what they were practicing during their time.

He has been guiding various farmers from Chittoor dist for the past few months and he says results are already showing and it has been an amazing experience. The quality of the produce is wonderful to say the least and this is happening in lands which look barren and unfit for any cultivation.

Just imagine the chemical/pollution free food, land, environment and above all the peace it bestows to the farmers who have been committing suicides due to repeated crop failures and debts. Please talk to farmers and you would know their plight. I have met many farmers and not a single farmer who has been using this technique is unhappy. Also, almost all the farmers using the chemical farming have been found very unhappy and unsure about the farming itself.

My humble request is, please delve deep into the concepts, ascertain the facts and details before concluding anything and broadcasting else it will unnecessarily mislead people.
I am from the IT background and eversince I heard about this I started my investigation and I have formed my opinion after three years of study.

Love and regards,
'ramsai'