Farmlands with wooden villa's for sale in OOTY,Tamilnadu

Register

sweetty

A GRAND LOCATION……………
Ooty is a town, a municipality and the district capital of the Nilgiris district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Popularly known as “QUEEN OF HILL STATIONS”, it is also called as “Udhagamandalam” and “Ootacamund”. Being one among the most popular hill stations in India, it is situated at an altitude of 2,286 meters above sea level.

A REWARDING RETREAT……..
BRINDHAVAN GARDENS is a unique project that combines in it the pleasure of an exquisite holiday and the promise of a SMART investment.

PROJECT AMENITIES…………..
1. Self contained 7.5 Acres gated community completely compounded with Arch & 24X7 Security, located within Ooty limits.
2. Farm Lands starting from 2400 Sq.Ft to 5500 Sq.Ft with majestically designed eco friendly independent 4 wooden home models starting from 400 Sq.Ft to 1250 Sq.Ft.
3. Round the project Street lights, internal Black Top Roads, Electricity cabling & Water facility.
4. Surrounded by breathtaking panoramic Tea Gardens.
5. Landscaped Garden with Children’s play area.

PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS……………….
1. Wooden Villa maintained free of cost for 3 years.
2. Assured Rental income of 9% p.a (simple interest per year) on wooden villa ROI (Return on Investment).
3. Free 15 days per year (.i.e. 5 days on season & 10 days off season) of free staying facility for the wooden villa owners opting for renting.
4. In addition to the Annual rent, 10% of referral incentive would also be paid to them for referred booking occupancy.

Warm regards,
Priyanka Shekar,
www.brindhavangarden.com
Bangalore.

Last edited:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

agrikalai

Sir
Sorry to say that your website is not working. pl let me know the price and exact location of this project.

kalaimani

sweetty

Dear Mr.Prashanth Motapothula & Mr.Anbarasu.T,
Thanks for your valuable inquiry. The plots are priced at Rs 599/Sq.Ft & Villa's are at Rs 1999/Sq.Ft. So if you go for minimum 1500 Sq.Ft plot along with 400 Sq.Ft wooden villa, it would cost you Rs 16.99 Lac only. At the same time, its not at all mandatory to go for wooden villa, but you can go for the plot alone also.

Booked plots till date are 1/2/74/58/59/50/51/52/36/33/40/41/8791/93/19/20/5/4/17/18/9/85/100/101/105/99/103/104/88.

We can also give you some lawyers, software engineers & businessman contact no's as references (If required). You may please get this information circulated through LAN among all the relatives/Friends/Colleagues also as we have a excellent "Reference Incentive Program".

Warm regards,
Priyanka

isreedhar999

Hi ...
1. Can we invest only on land and built a villa on our own in your venture?
2. What is the status of the venture? When can we expect the position? Can we own and stay permanently?
3. What are the terms of payment / purchase?
4. can we have exact co-ordinates of the location?
can you answer pls? My email: isreedhar999@gmail.com. Thanks.

sweetty

Dear Mr Sreedhar,
Please check the mail for all your inquiries & details. Thank you.

Warm regards,
Priyanka

sirisha310883

Dear Priyanka,
Am looking for an ideal investment of around 2 grounds (.i.e 4800 sq.Ft ) of land in Ooty. Kindly send me the complete details along with available plots to my PM. Kindly suggest me the best plot among the available one also.

Yours,
Sirisha

sweetty

Dear Sirisha,
Thanks for your valuable inquiry. The plots are priced at Rs 599/Sq.Ft & Villa's are at Rs 1999/Sq.Ft. So if you go for minimum 1500 Sq.Ft plot along with 400 Sq.Ft wooden villa, it would cost you Rs 16.99 Lac only. Because of the public demand, we have also approached some leading banks for "HOME LOAN" which would be approved within few days.

The booked plots are 1/2/74/58/59/50/51/52/36/33/40/41/8791/93/19/20/5/4/17/18/9/85/100/101/105/99/103/104/88 till date.

We have sent you the details such as layout plan, payment structure, Floor plan etc through PM. Kindly choose your best plot & we would arrange for FREE SITE VISIT from Ooty as per your convenience. We would also give you some of our esteemed client list such as lawyers, software engineers & businessman contact no's as references (If required). You may please get this information circulated through LAN among all the relatives/Friends/Colleagues also as we have a excellent "Reference Incentive Program".

Warm regards,
Priyanka