Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

FARMER CERTIFICATE for Maharashtra agriculture land investors.

Register

Click Here!

chirag

We provide the services to become the Farmer by legal way. We provide the land along with certificate which can be sold back after the use is being over. Better option for the agriculture Land investors in Maharashtra.

khagesh

Get farmer certificate for buying land at maharastra
As you all know that the farmer of any state can purchase the agriculture land in Maharashtra. We provide these services from the Rajasthan state where citizen of Our country can purchase the agriculture land. On buying the 1 bigha land in Madhya Pradesh the owner will become the farmer of that state and will be eligible for the farmer’s certificate then on.
I will provide you the following services which are as under.

You need to pay Rs. 50000/- per person per file which includes all formalities.
To get Registry in favour of you or your said person.
POA stamp and write-up, Documentation cost, Writer cost, Department formalities, Photostats, my travel expenses and other miscellaneous expenses.
To get the documents endorsed by the department.
To get the entry in the gram panchayat.
To get the Jamabandhi ( 7/12), Bhoomi Praman Patra (Farmers Certificate) in your name singed by the Tehsildar.
Along with all documents you will be the owner of land which is 1600 sqm= 1936 sq yards=17424sqft of agriculture land will be owned in your name of one person only.
You need to send me the
1-- 3 pass port size photoes
2-- Id Proof attested by Notary. Bring original one with you.
3-- Residential Proof attested by Notary. Bring original one with you.

You need to come yourself.
If not possible to come in person then Send me the power of attorney for the purchase of land in Rajasthan in the favour of the person whom I suggest.

Feel free for the further communication.
Also let me know how many files you need to do.
Give me the following details;-

For more detail
contact Mr.kumar -9867595311 or write on:chandrawatg@gmail.com

spsaharan

Please let me know what all documents are required for this purpose. Also, what is the time frame and expense, etc.

Thanks. S P Saharan (+91 9810052689)

lonely

To All Farmers,

As per this ad, u need to have farmers certificate to invest in Maharashtra... To all, there is no need for any agents for farmer certificate.. You dont have to spend 50,000 rs for this... This is easily available with the Thesildar, or SDO, or Collector... There u can get it done for a few hundred rupees.. Kindly dont go into such things as agents or certificates... In Maharashtra, its even more easy to get agriculture land, than in any other states..

So, kindly stay away from agents...

Regards,
Chetan K

chirag

Kindly go through the Maharashtra land laws.
If the person can get the Farmer certificate from Maharashtra with out any proof of being farmer then why they don't for registry directly with out demanding the certificate of being Farmer.
Please contact the revenue lawyer if you have the limited information.

chirag

kindly investors pay attention.

If the person can get the Farmer certificate from Maharashtra with out any proof of being farmer then why they don't for registry directly with out demanding the certificate of being Farmer.

chirag

chirag

Rates revised
Package
1- Rs.52000.
2- Rs. 65000. With buy back facility
3- Rs. 80000. With buy back facility.

chirag

Rates revised
Package
1- Rs.52000.
2- Rs. 65000. With buy back facility
3- Rs. 80000. With buy back facility.

lonely

Hi All,

I still suggest that kindly go to the talhati or an SDO personally and you will really bless me for saving your hard earned money.. They will really guide you into various ways to register land on your name and that too without hassle. I once again appeal to my brother farmers to avoid touts and directly approach SDO or Talhati of your area.

Regards,

Chetan K

chirag

Farmer certificate for Agricultural land investors in Maharashtra

Dear Friend,
As you all know that the farmer of any state can purchase the agriculture land in Maharashtra. We provide these services from the Rajasthan state where citizen of our country can purchase the agriculture land. On buying the agriculture land in Rajasthan the owner will become the farmer of that state and will be eligible for the farmer’s certificate then on.
You need to pay Rs. 65,000/- per person per file which includes all formalities. With buy back facility.
I will send the printed registry copy to you and you have to sign the papers and send back to me.
I will provide you the following services which are as under.
To get Registry in favour of you or your said person.
Stamp and write-up, Documentation cost, Writer cost, Department formalities, Photostats, my travel expenses and other miscellaneous expenses.
To get the documents endorsed by the department.
To get the entry in the gram panchayat.
To get the Jamabandhi ( 7/12), Bhoomi Praman Patra (Farmers Certificate) in your name singed by the Tehsildar.
Along with all documents you will be the owner of land which is 1200 sqm of agriculture land will be owned in your name of one person only.
You need to send me the
1--* 3 pass port size photoes
2-- Residential Proof (Voter’s Id, Passport copy, Driving licence, Addhar card) Xerox copy of any one document,
3--* PAN CARD copy.
Feel free for the further communication.*
Also let me know how many files you need to do.
Kindly forward the following details on my email I'd.

chirag

Dear sir,
I provide the services to get FARMER’S CERTIFICATE by purchasing the land on the name of the party in Rajasthan. We provide you,1200 sq m agriculture land in your name and then we apply for the farmer certificate to issue to in your favour. The process is all by legal means. contact ,Chirag Gajjar , 09998732033, 09426065076 email : ktcint@gmail.com

phoneixhorti

Chetan,

Can you please elaborate on what you said below. How do I go about getting this certificate done.
YOu can either send me mail on ganeshiyer@vecnation.com.

Looking forward to hear from you.

To All Farmers,

As per this ad, u need to have farmers certificate to invest in Maharashtra... To all, there is no need for any agents for farmer certificate.. You dont have to spend 50,000 rs for this... This is easily available with the Thesildar, or SDO, or Collector... There u can get it done for a few hundred rupees.. Kindly dont go into such things as agents or certificates... In Maharashtra, its even more easy to get agriculture land, than in any other states..

So, kindly stay away from agents...

Regards,
Chetan K

pradeep s

pls advise how much do you charge for this certificate and whats the land ceiling regulation in Maharashtra

Thanks
Dear sir,
I provide the services to get FARMER’S CERTIFICATE by purchasing the land on the name of the party in Rajasthan. We provide you,1200 sq m agriculture land in your name and then we apply for the farmer certificate to issue to in your favour. The process is all by legal means. contact ,Chirag Gajjar , 09998732033, 09426065076 email : ktcint@gmail.com

saeedshaikh

I want farmer certificate to buy land in maharashtra...any body from rajashthan property dealer can guide me,,I dont want to invest in land...ready to spend 10000/-
rupees..can call me0 9969972358 saeed from mumbai..may ready to visit rajashthan state for property registration..emai..tamas6047@yahoo.co.in.

saeedshaikh

I want farmer certificate to buy land in maharashtra...any body from rajashthan property dealer can guide me,,I dont want to invest in land...ready to spend 10000/-
rupees..can call me0 9969972358 saeed from mumbai..may ready to visit rajashthan state for property registration..emai..tamas6047@yahoo.co.in.

saeedshaikh