Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

eucalyptus project

Register

Click Here!

kanakayyadora

Dear Sir,
may i request you provide me details regarding how many Eucalyptus plants can be planted in 1 acre land? and what is the present market rate of Eucalyptus per tonne, at the end of 4th year of planting? and how many tonnes of Eucalyptus can be grown in 1 acre?

Ashwini

Hi

Number of eucalyptus plants per acre depends on the spacing you adopt. Regarding the price, it varies and is not fixed.

Regards
Ashwini

acclaim

Why Eucalyptus.
If you are looking for quick turnaround and profits with less maintenance look at Energy lantations.
800 to 1,200 trees can be planted/acre and harvested in the Second/third year. Yield 40 TPA upwards @ Rs.2,000/T.
Details write to: acclaim.technologies@gmail.com
Div

sudhirpai

Energy plants

MELIA DUBIA plant( Hebbevu, Malevembu) is the answer to Bio-mass Power generation. No other species can provide so much biomass in shortest period as Melia.

shanmuga06

Energy tree cultivations

The melia dubia tree is the first rank in engery tree plants .The eugaliptus,casurina & prospios juliflora is the king of fire wood.But the melia dubia will having more calories among all engery tree subject to the proper watering and soil.If sufficient water is not availiable plz dnt think about the melia dubia cultivation.As per eugaliptus the farmer will go the land for planting after that the farmer will forget the eugliptus cultivation.No care no irrigation and also no cattle disturbance.So the farmer will use their waste land or unmaintained lands due to labours for eugaliptus cultivation.And also the farmers will select only seedlings not clones in eugaliptus .In eugaliptus the only two kinds ofvariety will gives good yield and tonnage are Eugaliptus Grandis & Eugliptus tereticocornis-Grey Gum are suitable for India.

For more details plz contact us :

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursey Garden
kARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

omocho

Dear Sir,
may i request you provide me details regarding how many Eucalyptus plants can be planted in 1 acre land? and what is the present market rate of Eucalyptus per tonne, at the end of 4th year of planting? and how many tonnes of Eucalyptus can be grown in 1 acre?
I also want to know the spacing of the tree seedlings.
I am from Kampala, Uganda.

Omocho Robert Lokia
+256751158045
mahatauthoritiesltd@gmail.com

Last edited: