Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Eucalyptus Plants For Sale (Clones)

Register

Click Here!

sandeept

We are having large quantity of eucalyptus plants for sale . We will supply the plants at your door step to any part of the India .

Now a days Eucalyptus cultivation is very good for mid size and large size land holders . you will achieves very decent amount with low man power availability areas and waste lands, poorly irrigated areas) . every year eucalyptus pulp cost is growing rapidly .

Any one want to know about eucalyptus cultivation and project report fell free to contact me . @ Farmsandeep@gmail.com

Last edited:

plantman

Eucalyptus clones

We are having large quantity of eucalyptus plants for sale . We will supply the plants at your door step to any part of the India .

Now a days Eucalyptus cultivation is very good for mid size and large size land holders . you will achieves very decent amount with low man power availability areas and waste lands, poorly irrigated areas) . every year eucalyptus pulp cost is growing rapidly .

Any one want to know about eucalyptus cultivation and project report fell free to contact me . @ Farmsandeep@gmail.com
Which clone ? ( Clone number ) What is the price ?

muthukuribk

Mr .sandeep above mentioned clones are suitable to AP.please send details to my inbox.

BALAKRISHNA MUTHUKURI
MOTHER AGRI BIOTECH INDIA PVT. LTD.
BANGALORE.
+919035003471

Last edited:

prasadnu

Dear sandeep,

i would appreciate if you can forward me the eucalyptus report to the following id

rgds
prasad

Last edited by a moderator:

sandeept

sandeept

sandeept

sandeept

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------