Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Emu birds,emu chicks,fertile emu eggs for sale

Register

Click Here!

rangrejemufarms

Get in touch if you are interested in buying emu birds, emu chicks, emu oil and guidance on starting emu farm. Feel free to call me. Please call only if you are genuinely interestered
We are based out of Bangalore karnataka.

Last edited by a moderator:

ask4ub2b

Need Help

Get in touch if you are interested in buying emu birds, emu chicks, emu oil and guidance on starting emu farm. Feel free to call me. Please call only if you are genuinely interestered
Dear Sir,

We are Intrested to Develop Farm. Can we talk.
Thanks and Regards,

Vikrant Kumar

myagribunireddy

hello..

Hello my dear Friends,
we are the Leading Emu Birds suppliers in Andhra Pradhesh, we have own form & devoloped with 2500 birds by investing nearly 5 crore in the 16 acreas of Land.We have own Hatchery setup with 2000-3000 chicks production capacity at a time. we are in planing to get a export oders from variouse countries for next coming couple of years. Form established in Guntur district, on the road of Amaravathi route. If anybody are planing to start chicks form, you can contact us anytime for more information.

-Regards
BhuvanREddy
Please contact........